Farm log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm log

Why did they remove the farm log? Also why when someone collects milk when you are offline, it does not tell who it is? Got someone who is collecting my farm animals but not feeding them and only does it when I am offline so can never see who it is.

No idea why they removed the log. If someone uses the 1 click collect button then it will dump everything they collected from your animals into 1 email with no name listed. Why I don't know. But if they click each individual animal, then each item from each animal is sent to your email per animal and with their name. As far as the not feeding goes, we only get enough feed animal attempts when helping someone to take care of about 1 and a half pastures. If whoever it is is just going through his/her friends list and hitting the 1 click collect button to get farm exp then chances are they've used up all their feeding attempts long ago.

Comment

I am backwards, I want no one to feed my animals, but they can collect and tend as they wish. This way, I can start all my farms at the same time and end at the same time.

I will have to agree, there are only a limited amount of feeds that can be done. R2 should just remove the limitation (200 exp, 18 feeds a day) and just let us have at it.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This really doesn't bother me all that much but it's the fact this person is being so sneaky about it. He will not do it when I am online, only when I am offline so I can't see who is doing it. There are times when he would collect the animals while I was in the middle of refreshing. Now how he is that quick, I don't know. It's like he is just waiting for me to go offline.

I did not realize this but if someone has spirit covenant and they use the one click collect button to collect your animals while you are online, it will still send the items to your mail and it does not say anything in chat either. I thought it only sent it to mail if you was offline. So he may have been collecting while I was online but still can't find out who it is.
        Last edited by R262181389; 10-17-2016, 08:48 AM.

Comment

if you're online when they use it, it says: Brad tended your pasture. Or farm. It will be a simple message in the chat box. I been keeping my game on and catching many theives. Each one got deleted too. I paid for the farm upgrades to get that bonus. Not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
            if you're online when they use it, it says: Brad tended your pasture. Or farm. It will be a simple message in the chat box. I been keeping my game on and catching many theives. Each one got deleted too. I paid for the farm upgrades to get that bonus. Not the other way around.
            Has this worked for you recently? This is not happening for me, I used my alt to test this. I do not get any message at all.

Comment

Only message I get is (Player Name) revive your crops. Never the other things. I get the mail of who tended to my pasture when I am offline and only remove the ones that repeatedly feed my animals (1 or 2) when they could have left it unfed so I don't have to sell off and restart. And with the lag as it is, it's fun --- NOT!!!

Comment

If you are not in a dungeon, it might display a message on your screen (not in the message box).
                If you are in a dungeon, it might show in message box under System tab.
                It is sometime missing, and sometimes shown.
                I just logged on for 1 minute, got no message in the message box nor on screen, but suddenly got new milk and horns in bag without any message at all, not even the one that says "Someone worked on your pasture".
                I harvested my offline alt's animals, and her toon received NOTHING in mail nor in bag!!! This happens if someone harvests my animals before I log in for the first time (since midnight reset) for the day.
                Animal harvesting was fully functional before the June 30th patch. But since that patch, I would have to log in right midnight reset to avoid losing the animal harvest mails.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Has this worked for you recently? This is not happening for me, I used my alt to test this. I do not get any message at all.
                  Still works what you need to see is this message: Brad revived L3 kyanite seed. That is the thief plundering you. Also if you see them with the message Brad tended your farm, that means they used spirit covenant and it auto weeds and plunders in one go.

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                    Still works what you need to see is this message: Brad revived L3 kyanite seed. That is the thief plundering you. Also if you see them with the message Brad tended your farm, that means they used spirit covenant and it auto weeds and plunders in one go.
                    I am not talking about if they steal my plants, don't always have plants to steal from. I am talking about getting no message when they collect my farm animals with spirit covenant.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Only message I get is (Player Name) revive your crops. Never the other things. I get the mail of who tended to my pasture when I am offline and only remove the ones that repeatedly feed my animals (1 or 2) when they could have left it unfed so I don't have to sell off and restart. And with the lag as it is, it's fun --- NOT!!!
                      If they use spirit covenant to collect your animals online of offline, the mail does not give any name which I think is dumb.

Comment

Is it really such a big deal? It's not like your crop is being stolen, or your cow is being taken. It might change the timing of an animal or two in your pasture for a day. How is this even a concern?
                        S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                        1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                        EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                        Lukoi

Comment

Actually, when someone uses the collect all button to revive or harvest crops, I get no message about saying someone worked in your farm besides the energize tree message if the tree can be energized. Asked a few others in my guild and they get no message either.
                          Last edited by R262181389; 10-21-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                            Is it really such a big deal? It's not like your crop is being stolen, or your cow is being taken. It might change the timing of an animal or two in your pasture for a day. How is this even a concern?
                            If someone feeds my animals, I'd like to know who it was, since I might return the favor at some point. Otherwise, I don't particularly care, but some people might want to reconsider friendship with someone who collects your crops as soon as they ripen.

Comment

Actually it costs 5 grass to refeed after selling and throwing it back into the farm. I like a tighter ship on when I can run my animals; I don't do separates or "onesies". So I rather take a shotty to the one that keeps on doing it than offing my animals. But that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                              X