Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rockstar Leopard Mount Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockstar Leopard Mount Release

Just thought i'd highlight this issue again,,,,,,The Sylph Atoll Mount is not permitting us to purchase and redeem for Beast Soul.

Can we have this issue fixed please?

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
    Just thought i'd highlight this issue again,,,,,,The Sylph Atoll Mount is not permitting us to purchase and redeem for Beast Soul.

Can we have this issue fixed please?
    Although this one doesn't say you can't recycle, I am quite sure it's not available for recycling and hasn't ever been.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

ammmmm… the above mentioned is common knowledge
      …. i'm making it plain that since the option was made to permit players to recycle mounts (which honestly should have been an option from day 1 of the game [no brainer]) that :
      1. this one was overlooked, just like the one in Amythest Mines was also overlooked.
      2. Its a problem and probably should be fixed. (in the next patch, maybe)

Comment

What makes you think it was overlooked, exactly?

There is only one mount we can re-purchase in the various non-event shops

Comment

Steupes !!!!! Smh….

Comment

Originally posted by Phaenix View Post
            What makes you think it was overlooked, exactly?

There is only one mount we can re-purchase in the various non-event shops
            the wilds mount ice fang and arena mount is recycable and others like class wars and the other pvp mounts from events

but the atoll mount and amythest mount should be able to rebuy and recycle from those shops i agree their

Comment

I specifically said non-event for a reason. Why are you listing event shops? lol

Should they be recyclable? Sure, but there's no indication they were overlooked and needs to be "fixed". I'm sure we should feel happy they let us recycle IceFang after how easy they made the warrior's mark.

Comment

Okay…. I can see this conversation just going nowhere fast…"GREAT"…I posted my preference…may the Devs of the game heed my request...

Steupes…I was going to leave it there but I will address this folly Now… ["Should they be recyclable? Sure, (so you would love to have this feature activated) but there's no indication they were overlooked and needs to be "fixed"].( Pray tell what kind of a c.l.o.w.n. answer is this???? So you want it but don't know how to ask??..you think we might be 'cheating' the producers of the game to inform them of a possible error so we should pretend its not …But are you a 'dev'-mindreader though???…LOOK…good-bye (some just have no progress or solutions for anything…just freedom to post)…like a ship being tossed to and fro without a rudder.

Comment

I think, if they don't want us to be able to recycle it, the mount should show it's not recyclable. Leaving it looking like we can use it but preventing us from buying it is a bad mechanism, and that should be fixed, one way or the other.

Obviously, my preference would be to let us use the otherwise pointless crystaloids on something good, but marking the mount as non-recyclable would at least make it consistent.

Comment

Working...
                  X