login prizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login prizer

and with this week is already 2 weeks on 2 that i miss again some login prizes because they not are anymore on hot event as before.

when wartune will put it again in hot events?

free players not check often the useless button on top side. 99% of time we ot check them and to us matter only few buttons. i not check all the buttons every day and the lucky exchange is too similar at login prize. i ignore the lucky exchange, so i've ignored too the login prize. anyway, also if i used the nerfed lucky exchange, i used it in last day. so, i missed anyway all login prizes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2016-10-20 a 21.27.45.png
Views:	1
Size:	892.4 KB
ID:	1786404
    every hero has his hamster!

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
    and with this week is already 2 weeks on 2 that i miss again some login prizes because they not are anymore on hot event as before.

when wartune will put it again in hot events?

free players not check often the useless button on top side. 99% of time we ot check them and to us matter only few buttons. i not check all the buttons every day and the lucky exchange is too similar at login prize. i ignore the lucky exchange, so i've ignored too the login prize. anyway, also if i used the nerfed lucky exchange, i used it in last day. so, i missed anyway all login prizes.

So not sure of the issue here? The login prize button has always been a button at the top.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      So not sure of the issue here? The login prize button has always been a button at the top.
      they used to be accessible through hot events. after it didnt, people forgot that the login prize still exist.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have the Same Problem this should be an Auto collect Prize, as it is done when they Sign-in. should just be sent to Person when they Sign-in.

Comment

It used to be inside Hot Events so players can just go through and collect while checking on the other stuff in there. This button outside, alone, is what caused a lot of players to miss out as most of us want to shut the icon bar down (and we don't want eleventy billion icons flashing in our face either, so please do something about the swirls as it degrades performance).
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Issue with the login prize box is that it is absent when we are in anywhere other than HomeCity and Cloud City.
            Lots people do events when they are waiting in dungeons, guild tree, atoll or amethyst mine.
            Because this icon doesn't show in those places, lots people either didn't know it exists or forgot to check it.

Comment

Login prize button also has the bug of almost always being sparkly, so you learn to ignore it, and then you miss the rewards.
              Although lately, with the outland, sylph expedition, and various other daily rewards, I've gotten in the habit of checking everything when I first log in. Not that I'm defending this stupid system, since the important buttons are mixed in and hidden amid the useless ones.

Comment

Oh right, so it exists still? I haven't seen the Log In Prize for a few weeks now and there certainly isn't a button/icon sparkly or otherwise on my screen S596 East Coast

Comment

It's in the picture in the OP, right between Game Box and Lucky Exchange. I agree with the OP, I've forgotten it several times now, because it is no longer in the Hot Events panel. I see it as a minor annoyance/inconvenience, and not a major game destroying factor, but it would be nice to relocate it back in the Hot Events panel.
                  S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                  1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                  EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                  Lukoi

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	NoLogInBox.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	742.3 KB
ID:	1727497

Yep I see it clearly on Op, thanks

Still not there for me though.

Comment

Originally posted by lockslips View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]168315[/ATTACH]

Yep I see it clearly on Op, thanks

Still not there for me though.
                      hhmm I see you posted that picture today (Friday, 10/21/2016) so I'll assume you took that screen shot today also. That being the case, the Login Prize box you're looking for won't be there since the event ended yesterday. You probably won't see it again for another week or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X