Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Minimizing the events panel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimizing the events panel

Is there any way to make it stay minimized? In atoll, it comes back after every 1 hit fight. Also in altar. When moving up a map, it gets in the way and takes up 1/4 of the screen. I usually end up clicking something by mistake, or have to take baby steps to get where I'm going. Please make it so that when players minimize it, it stays that way. Its really aggravating. In reality, every thing on our screen should be shrunk at least in half. If anyone is that blind where the things would be unreadable and unidentifiable, then they probably shouldn't be playing games lol.

Seconded! It drives me mad in atoll.
    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

I agree with this. But they would not want that, they want us to see those events and hope that we spend.

Comment

Although the toggle in events visible/hidden would be really great. some are REALLY not interested in that stuff.
        The gods watch over you!
        And they cheer you up!
        Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
        (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
        Name: Cephalrai.
        Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
        BR:
        Clean: 411k
        with sylph: 598k
        full artilary: 1.4m
        Title: Lord Divine.
        Guild: Phoenix~!
        Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

Agreed, when I minimize the Events ribbon, it should stay minimized until I decide otherwise. Maybe make it a game Setting to have it default to minimized or maximized?
          S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
          1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
          EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
          Lukoi

Comment

Also, as I mentioned, they should be shrunken in size. The guild, tech bonus section is just right. Event icons should be the same size so they are 1 row across the top of the screen. Instead, because they are so large, they extend all the way down and even overlap the quest tracker. We have no room to move around freely without clicking something by mistake.

Comment

At least I am not the only one who see this as annoying. I figured if I click to close all icons, IT SHOULD STAY CLOSED!!!! PERIOD! Nothing annoys me more than to see it popped up after any fight, a visit to the farm and back, going through an MPD, or any other little thing like it's jumping up saying "click me, click me, click me" and I am like "not today, I don't feel like it, so shut up". And if that's not annoying enough, it's the f*expletive*in' swirls that are performance killers. What's wrong in just having normal icons without the flashery?
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It seems like they just wanted us to waste balens on misclicks when we are doing dungeon.
                Lost at least 15k unbound balens over 4 years to misclicks when doing dungeons and the events menu suddenly expands.
                And Alchemy was the biggest culprit. Good thing now it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                  Also, as I mentioned, they should be shrunken in size. The guild, tech bonus section is just right. Event icons should be the same size so they are 1 row across the top of the screen. Instead, because they are so large, they extend all the way down and even overlap the quest tracker. We have no room to move around freely without clicking something by mistake.
                  Not only the quest-tracker. In home-city the ribbon and the quest-tracker are covering the homestead leaving a tiny spot to click on when you want to enter the homestead. I am oke with the buttons, R2 wants that we see them as flashy as they can be but please shrink the size by 50%. A player has now 60% of screen working-space. The rest is eaten by info and buttons. Make the buttons smaller and the issue is solved.

Comment

Working...
                  X