Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

In which server is gameover Balenor's Top Warrior??
    Last edited by nensi149; 10-21-2016, 04:25 PM.
    Nuclear_wolf

Hello I lost my waiter I am gentle and my guild it is heroes can you tell me which is the waiter?

Comment

Hello I lost my server I am gentle and my guild it is heroes can you tell me which is the server?

Comment

WOW, great help!

Comment

If you can't remember what server you play on, and you haven't had any luck with trying to find it through trial and error, you can send in a ticket and ask for assistance with location your character.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If your character is in top 100 cross-server, you can check your character's server by looking at their info from Rankings.

qameover is on Kabam S95 EDT.

Comment

lol…don't think you should have obliged that info though….could be a hack….let them submit a ticket and go through the right channels.

Comment

Thank you very much ... I'm not a hack, I seriously can't remember my server.
                He is very well known on the server so i tought it's the fastest way to find out my server, but I already submited a ticket
                Last edited by nensi149; 10-23-2016, 06:36 AM.
                Nuclear_wolf

Comment

Working...
                X