eudaemob legendary gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eudaemob legendary gear

Buy it stone for enchant legendary eudaemon gear and did 2lvl after realize took me bakens and bound balens instant of stone.send tiket but no repky back case nr.my lost is 1867balens and 1633bound balens
    JustYo
    S150
    r2games

Welcome to ripofftune, we steal all your balens if you speed thru all the popups

Comment

Good i didnt have more b+bb lol each lvl. 3500

Comment

Mistake. 1750

Comment

If you don't read the warnings, what do you expect?
          S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
          1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
          EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
          Lukoi

Comment

Wath warning lol nothing show.have 256 stone and took balens no stone pff

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
              If you don't read the warnings, what do you expect?
              The warnings in this game are nearly all useless. Just look at the prompts when you use whips, mahra, etc. It doesn't ask if you want to use items or balens, it just asks if you want to use bbs first, with no indication whether it's planning to use your balens.

Comment

i learned myself to use always clear cache first, before using whips, mahra's, or whatever will ask bb first.

it could be that you click something else away,, like for circuit quest, to make it faster, that you dont get the question use bb first..

After that it could happen with for using whips, or what ever.. it goes wrong.

i saved up 60k bb to make merge sylph, so i was very carefull.

Sadly now something wrong with getting skill on that sylph, made ticket about it already, they looked in to it, after second time trying to use free skill something went wrong, it used my balans, no refund back, and also no responds back from support, they just keep me hanging. mailed every 2 days, no responds anymore.. great help.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                  Sadly now something wrong with getting skill on that sylph, made ticket about it already, they looked in to it, after second time trying to use free skill something went wrong, it used my balans, no refund back, and also no responds back from support, they just keep me hanging. mailed every 2 days, no responds anymore.. great help.
                  Just to make sure: you know that free skills only work for random skills (and replacing random skills if your slots are full)? If you choose the skill, it will always charge you.

I.e., click the "Learn Skill" button at the bottom, and you get it free, but click "Learn" under a skill, it will cost balens.

Comment

yes i was talking about the learn skill for free, that you can do every 4 hours (vip lvl 9)..
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
                    X