Wartune Halloween Events Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Halloween Events Question

Hello there, this is really very cool events. but i didnt understand that means of dealt boss damage is that world boss or something?

No answer yet?

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
      Hello there, this is really very cool events. but i didnt understand that means of dealt boss damage is that world boss or something?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	halloween event.png
Views:	1
Size:	374.0 KB
ID:	1727557

That is the boss they are talking about. That bar below the pic of the boss is the amount of life he has left.

Comment

but why i cant hit him?

Comment

but why i cant hit him?
          You have to buy the weapons with points. Unless you recharge, free players can get 36 points a day, 35 for reaching 150 devotion and 1 point for entering the event page.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            You have to buy the weapons with points. Unless you recharge, free players can get 36 points a day, 35 for reaching 150 devotion and 1 point for entering the event page.
            thanks for the answer but i have above 200 dev still it said "Devotion too low to exchange for items!"

Comment

thanks for the answer but i have above 200 dev still it said "Devotion too low to exchange for items!"
              Did you try refreshing the game and the event page? Also each time you refresh the event page, you have to select your server again, at least for me I do.

Comment

Working...
              X