Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Socketing Rods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socketing Rods

As title says yes Socketting Rods need to be more easier to obtained otherthan spending balens or gambling em on altar (i have horrible luck). Heres my suggestion implant the rods in Item Shop under Vouchers. That wouldn't be too bad right? Anyways just thought i'd share.

They make close to $2 a SR...I doubt they will ever make them more easily available.

Comment

Agreed with the poster above. It's $1.75 per socketing rods. Vouchers are free (and you get a few hundred per day). If socketing rods can be bought for vouchers.......
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

They're plenty of free ways not to get rods. I recently got 4 rods free from just the new implementations they have in the game. You can get them from battle chests from doing BG and collecting shards and you can get them from the alter as well. Recently they had the turkey pack which gave out rods too and I am sure come xmas time there be other events that give out free rods or something like that.

Comment

I usually bough Socket Rod. But it would be nice if there Socket Rod sell as Voucher. I knew they not gonna make it easy, but they can sell Socket Rod like few thousand. Like 1 socket rod= 3,000 vouchers. Sound fair enough?
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

erm nope , they make lvl60+ only get 70 voucher each day from ToA
            and be grateful , free socket rod by luck is good enough ...
            be patient and u will get it , its not like each week we changing gear ..
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Rate of obtaining socketing rod now is good. Just try and try , dont rush things.. If you always try,you sure can have it..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                Rate of obtaining socketing rod now is good. Just try and try , dont rush things.. If you always try,you sure can have it..
                ive opened countless chests, spun the guild wheel countless times, and done everything that is supposed to give socketing rods, but have not gotten anything yet.

Comment

lies , u just cant accept it .... let me told u my experience , i never get socket rod too after the new patch , but 4 days ago , i got 2 socket rod ... and im happy
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

its not lies, i havent gotten a socketing rod, ive only gotten crypt keys every now and then.

Comment

Then you're just unlucky, that's all.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                      X