Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Equipments (Question)

Hi all,
    I just want to know Could Lv 40 epic Sets Outmatched Lv 45 PvP sets?
    (back Then theres no EPic sets yet, but im interested to try one)

Need GM help or experienced Player with full sets (The rings and trinkets doesn't count, just the 4 main epic sets against 4 main PvP sets)
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by Gyoka; 12-04-2012, 05:53 PM. Reason: the yellow part can't be read
    Giggle100x

Well it couldn't. Because the lvl 45 set it better than the lvl 40 epic set by Battle rating and its upgrading. But it is better than the lvl 35 set by a lot. The lvl 45 set upgrades to 21+ just like the epic legend set. But still it beats it by better attacks defense and Hp. If your lvl 40 and can get all the lvl 40 Epic sets. Then use them for feeling a taste at lvl 45.
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

I have both the Lvl 40 Legendary Set as well as the Lvl 45 PVP Set. The Lvl 40 Legendary set I have maxed +21 for all gears and maxed 4 for Gem Slots. The Lvl 45 set I have maxed +15 (This is maxed for Lvl 45 PVP Set NOT +21 which ZooParty mentioned) and have maxed 3 for Gem Slots.

For the purpose of comparison I have used the same gems in images 1 (Lvl 45 PVP Set) and image 2 (Lvl 40 Legendary Set). The 3rd image is my added stats with the extra HP gem I can have in the Lvl 40 Legendary Set, but cannot have in the Lvl 45 PVP Set.

I hope this gives you the comparison you are looking for
      Last edited by Thallium; 12-04-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

why your 2nd pic got less hp? did you take out hp gem and put in mtk gem? or your 40 set refinement was geared more toward mtk and less toward hp?
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

good job
          Thallium
          StormSprit
          OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
            why your 2nd pic got less hp? did you take out hp gem and put in mtk gem? or your 40 set refinement was geared more toward mtk and less toward hp?
            It is just probably because of the refinement. Below I am showing the comparison between my Lvl 40 Legendary Set, and my Lvl 45 PVP Set. As mentioned before the gems I used in the images for my previous post were the exact same even though they are different in these.

Comment

Nice job Thallium. Finally, a useful casher..
              Imo, the best set-up is what u can see in the 1st picture. The 2nd and 3rd bonuses of the Lvl 45 pvp set should not be ignored. -1500 Mdef/Pdef to all enemies + u can start with a spell that consumes 30 rages. If u're good, u'll get most of your rages back after your 1st attack.
              In catas, I've never had problems with rage, and with those +100 endurance points, u will die much later. :P
              And don't forget the enchanting prices. Guess, u can upgrade your pvp equipments much easier... I'm now lvl 39 but I already have my pvp set. I'm still enchanting them but it's toooo expensive. :S
              U won't have enough time and gold to get all these items, fully enchanted, unless u're a lifeless casher...
              Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
              r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Pomyx View Post
                Nice job Thallium. Finally, a useful casher..
                Imo, the best set-up is what u can see in the 1st picture. The 2nd and 3rd bonuses of the Lvl 45 pvp set should not be ignored. -1500 Mdef/Pdef to all enemies + u can start with a spell that consumes 30 rages. If u're good, u'll get most of your rages back after your 1st attack.
                In catas, I've never had problems with rage, and with those +100 endurance points, u will die much later. :P
                And don't forget the enchanting prices. Guess, u can upgrade your pvp equipments much easier... I'm now lvl 39 but I already have my pvp set. I'm still enchanting them but it's toooo expensive. :S
                U won't have enough time and gold to get all these items, fully enchanted, unless u're a lifeless casher...
                There is a reason why Lvl 45 Set is called pvp gear and Lvl 40 Set is called pve. So in the end it all depends on what you are doing. If you are doing PVP more I would suggest the Lvl 45 PVP Set more, as Pomyx said the "Ignores an enemy's 1500 MDEF points." is very useful. However, from my own experience, as well as talking to others, the -1500 MDEF only works on other players and not on anything PVE.

As for cata it all depends which is better. If you are a class which depends heavily on skills which consume a lot of rage then the Lvl 40 Legendary Set is very good. If you don't then the PVP set might be better for you. I know for myself when I am defeating the level 100 cata boss I need all the rage I can get. So in this case for me I prefer the Lvl 40 Legendary Set. So really it all depends on you play style.

Also, as Pomyx pointed out enchanting the Lvl 40 Legendary Set is expensive. To enchant the Legendary gear it cost more per enchantment then it does for the same gear of the same enchantment level of the Lvl 40 Purple Set. So, I highly suggest if you do get ANY Legendary piece, enchant it to the max enchantment while it is still purple THEN go and make it Legendary. While upgrading ANY piece from Purple to Legendary, ALL enchantments, sockets, gems, etc. stay the same. In doing this you will save some gold.

Comment

Thx to Thallium for showing explicitly, could i have 1 more question please,.... with lv 40 legendary PVE equipments how far could you go in cata Thalium?
                  for a comparisson anyone else with Lv 40 full PVE sets are welcome to share they're experience too (only the maximum level in cata) thanks
                  Giggle100x

Comment

The reason for the lower HP will also be due to the pvp set bonus of 100 endurance, just to throw that little tid bit in late lol
                    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Awesome comparison Thallium

both sets have their up and downsides really, but the PvE sets grows with you. Why? soul engraving. lets take for example Thalliums sets with say level 12 soul engraving ( 24 % ). and keep the focus on hp.

pvp set bonus +100 endurance = 2k hp. 0 benefit from soul engraving.

pve set bonus 0, but can use HP gems alwyas when needed. level 4's will be easy to get after the patch so lets use those. 4 x 560 = 2240, 240hp more then with pvp set. And we take our soul engraving +24 % = 2777.6
                      so we actually get quite a lot more HP with the pve set. stats are a bit better also but at a high cost.

But the set grows with you, while the pvp set does not... few more events that give soul crystals, few more weeks of guild battles, and your soul is at
                      level 14, giving a 28% bonus of 2867hp. and the difference grows even bigger with better HP gems, while the pvp set still gives the same 2000hp.

PvP set is easier to get and will serve as temporary equipment but in the long run the pve set will be more powerful both in PvP and in PvE.

Comment

I think that can depend upon the class. The higher enchantment levels for sure are helpfull, I wish that the PVP set could also be converted to some extent, the extra gem slots and further enchantment would be just a basic build on to the preexisting gear no different than the epic pve gear. I dont know if they will ever do it, but for Knights the PVE gear can almost not be worth it unless you can make sure you make the set legendary within the level bracket. Thats just my speculation though.
                        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Gyoka View Post
                          Thx to Thallium for showing explicitly, could i have 1 more question please,.... with lv 40 legendary PVE equipments how far could you go in cata Thalium?
                          for a comparisson anyone else with Lv 40 full PVE sets are welcome to share they're experience too (only the maximum level in cata) thanks
                          I have been able to completely finish lvl 100 in cata. I have not tried the Tormented Necropolis, nor will I be trying it anytime soon.

It can be hard to accurately compare how well someone does in cata just based on whether they have Lvl 40 Legendary Set compared to the Lvl 40 Purple Set. This is because guild skills, horse, skill tree, and even the skill of the player, can greatly effect how well someone does in cata.

Below I have added an image of what stats I had when I first completed the Lvl 100 Boss in cata. This can give you some insight of which Potions and Scrolls I used while defeating the Lvl 100 Boss (I also used Lvl 5 Healing Runes, and Lvl 5 Group Regen Runes). Also, it can accurately depict what my stats were during that time.

Comment

hehe how about a video on finishing lvl 100 cata , first time i see a lvl 46 complete

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                              hehe how about a video on finishing lvl 100 cata , first time i see a lvl 46 complete
                              its doable now with lvl 40 orange set and many balens spent on gems/mount

Comment

Working...
                              X