Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Also having trouble finding Green Flame.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also having trouble finding Green Flame.

I feel like I'm having trouble finding most things of value in this game.

The wiki's and various online searches don't yield real results either due to poor website content, the game's outdated-ness (is that a term?), or just plain ol' lack of information.

I feel a little ashamed asking my guild members as many questions as I do so today I decided to seek out this forum. I have one other thread out that I made maybe ten minutes ago but instead of adding to it, I figured I would make this.

Green Flame, Blue Flame, White iron, among other things in the Eudaemon-upgrading world. All things I want and all things I desire. Any help I can get I will take.

Thanks, thanks, many thanks.

Originally posted by tougass413 View Post
    I feel like I'm having trouble finding most things of value in this game.

The wiki's and various online searches don't yield real results either due to poor website content, the game's outdated-ness (is that a term?), or just plain ol' lack of information.

I feel a little ashamed asking my guild members as many questions as I do so today I decided to seek out this forum. I have one other thread out that I made maybe ten minutes ago but instead of adding to it, I figured I would make this.

Green Flame, Blue Flame, White iron, among other things in the Eudaemon-upgrading world. All things I want and all things I desire. Any help I can get I will take.

Thanks, thanks, many thanks.
    I think the best place to get green and blue flames at least for free is to do archeaology. You can get green flames from digging in erandel and blue flames from digging in any map. Certain event boxes drops green flames as well. As for other eud stuff, bounty target is one place to get them. Also they have exchanges in the hot events for that stuff too.

To get blood of zeus, you can get that from collecting your farm animals, deer and by doing eud patrol. You can also get res stuff and awaken materials from doing patrol
    Last edited by R262181389; 10-31-2016, 06:13 AM.

Comment

it's actually obtainable in the standard balen shop if you're a casher. otherwise. I don't think it's obtainable from other sourced. >.>
      so save some bb to get it. (and yes. I've scanned the 42 stores available to check in the profile zone. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!)
      The gods watch over you!
      And they cheer you up!
      Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
      (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
      Name: Cephalrai.
      Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
      BR:
      Clean: 411k
      with sylph: 598k
      full artilary: 1.4m
      Title: Lord Divine.
      Guild: Phoenix~!
      Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I think the best place to get green and blue flames is to do archeaology. You can get green flames from digging in erandel and blue flames from digging in any map. Certain event boxes drops green flames as well. As for other eud stuff, bounty target is one place to get them. Also they have exchanges in the hot events for that stuff too.

To get blood of zeus, you can get that from collecting your farm animals, deer and by doing eud patrol. You can also get res stuff and awaken materials from doing patrol
        EDIT: Okay. made a mistake. thanks for pointing out.
        The gods watch over you!
        And they cheer you up!
        Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
        (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
        Name: Cephalrai.
        Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
        BR:
        Clean: 411k
        with sylph: 598k
        full artilary: 1.4m
        Title: Lord Divine.
        Guild: Phoenix~!
        Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

''so save some bb to get it" you can't get any of the flames from the shop with bound balens

Comment

Originally posted by thepartydjz View Post
            ''so save some bb to get it" you can't get any of the flames from the shop with bound balens
            there was a period when you can buy the flames with bb.
            on patch 6.0's first week, you can upgrade the eudamon gears with bb after it was enchanted to max. but it was quickly disabled again on the next week's maintenance. they still keep the option to enchant with bb tho.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

hi
              how can i get green flame on my server.plz help me

Comment

Originally posted by DastanPwoer View Post
                hi
                how can i get green flame on my server.plz help me
                You can find green flames in Erandel archaeology.
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

I spend 400 bound balens to get mine ... but I only got a single upgrade on three eudamons for patrol purposes.

Comment

.... just noticed this was asked in 2016

Comment

Working...
                    X