Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS the game worth it?

Hello everybody!
    Id just like to know if Wartune is a game that is still worth playing.
    Things like population and updates how are these?
    Or do you think the game is dead?

Thanks in advance!

You can try to play a server to get a feel for it. I played about 2 (maybe 3) years ago and quit because it became mundane and I wasn't going anywhere in terms of development. Played Shadowbound (another R2 hosted game) for a year before coming back into Wartune. In my opinion, it was good when I came back. A few months into playing it, and many good events (and mini games) are either removed or nerfed, I only come on to talk with friends and do some things (as well as some events that are beneficial at the moment). However, the clothes really need a do-over as I won't be caught dead in some. I come to be a badass, not a fairy (if you catch my meaning).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There have been a lot of server mergers, so dead servers aren't much of an issue now. But lag issues seem to be getting worse despite promises to fix them (or at least minimize them). I mainly stick around because I have friends online and I don't feel like investing years in another game like this.

Comment

Originally posted by pardaleco.jogos View Post
        Hello everybody!
        Id just like to know if Wartune is a game that is still worth playing.
        Things like population and updates how are these?
        Or do you think the game is dead?

Thanks in advance!
        Try the game yourself if you enjoy then welcome else just move on
        East coast archer.

Comment

well i would say it be dead soon support is dead u only get lame cut and paste answers or no answer at all

the patches they need to add intresting stuff to keep us active the last few patches hasnt gave us this

weekly everything is kinda boring once done why log back in untill following week

pvp events are so lame u ave no chance getting to top 100 in class wars or its that laggy the pvp events u freeze d.c or lag out and bum out of events so u get less rewards

if u wanna try it i give u 6 mnths before u quit like rest of new players that try this game

Comment

Since they have no desire to fix the epidemic lag issues, the answer is clearly "NO". There are more graphic intensive games like this around that has far, far less lag. Devs have no desire to address it so, don't waste your time with it. I'm very close to quitting completely. Losing Class War battles thanks to lag or lagging out of the last round to keep you from rewards.... Ugh... Get out while you can. I've played the other r2 games and NONE of them have lag like Wartune does. Most of them have far superior graphics too.

Comment

Working...
            X