sylph passive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph passive

but the sylph's passives work also when you not are syphed? i not stay buining them because or i win before of sylph or i die before.
    every hero has his hamster!

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but yes, sylph passives do work when not sylphed. Except for the merged sylphs. The Matk/Patk and Dual Element passives are only when sylphed.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Depends on which passives - the passive skills you buy, which I think the OP was referring to, do not work unless you are sylphed. The passive bonuses that are inherent to the sylph type will apply under the conditions the skill lists, or all the time if not specified.

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
        I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but yes, sylph passives do work when not sylphed. Except for the merged sylphs. The Matk/Patk and Dual Element passives are only when sylphed.
        for example the passive for do more damage and receive less damage. and the triggers of heal (that was electro, fire, wind , water res before )
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Depends on which passives - the passive skills you buy, which I think the OP was referring to, do not work unless you are sylphed. The passive bonuses that are inherent to the sylph type will apply under the conditions the skill lists, or all the time if not specified.
          Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
          for example the passive for do more damage and receive less damage. and the triggers of heal (that was electro, fire, wind , water res before )
          Yeah, passive skills only work when sylphed. I thought the Op was referring to the passive from equipping sylphs, like +5% atk from Zeus/Arise.
          S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
          1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
          EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
          Lukoi

Comment

Working...
          X