post grab and central crystal outland from survey and other opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post grab and central crystal outland from survey and other opinions

they should remove them becouse steal to us too time and want add more days for this? but wartune want lose the his players to all the costs?

example: what have told the lasts 10 players that not logged for 1-2 years at least ? "i'm came here only for see the changes . game keep still too time ".

wartune should keep 2-3 hours daily, events when we want do them , devo a lot easier (we can't get devo only in evening if many players can play only some hours...) .

many players have left for the steal things (crops, city , henna lab) , we have need moderators in game because we continue to lose players from bad guys and we can't kick the bad guys or we lose another guilders and the guild will split. so we ALWAYS lose a player because want leave the guild to all costs or leave wartune without say reasons.

this game increase too the us stress , single stuff give too few devo and too few rewards. most of them are fully useless or became outdated (rewards too small ) .

post grab and central crystal outland , not only are ugly and keep too time to us , but we must do the also too often and at time of event. i bet that neither a quarter of active players do these events neither 1 time each 3 months.

i give a tip to you wartune: i'm a guild master , a lot of players are confused on chat , players do solo things most of time , many players not reply in pms and neither see them , after a refresh the pm not read disappear , guild battle is useless and with a time (we have won vs a strong guild and subit because the opponents would get all the devo , so we have destroyed them. they have considered the 2nd guild as a ghost guild...). we can't do fake guild battle, nott play in guild beast , post grab win only the stronger also if exist the rule that win who have more players. wartune not have still understood that the players want do the solo things because are funny , faster and better calibrated .

in multiplayer stuff we win or too easly and come all (is as play in solo mode because they are easier) and when is harder disapear all. players hate die in 1 shoot.

a lot of players not matter of do the devotion because they do between 40-200 devo, so, each day not gain the lasts rewards. a my mate from another guild have lost for the 5th day consecutive the 300 devo and he have close 9m br.

as i've told before, we have need a game builded more in solo mode , not timed stuff (converted in solo mode and vs npc ) , 2-3 hours of game each day (with the lag) . fix a lot of bugs and outdated things. rewards are too lows, devotion easier and NO MORE NEW STUFF . we have too iteas to remember, bags limiteds , items that become outdated because we have too. not was better put unlimited gem level, crystal lvl , unlimited levels , etc ? in stead o add new class (knighthood) , add new things , new icons , new events, not was better add more campaigns? more levels in catacomb ? duel solo is still useless and i do the arena party only for fun. arena shop give bad rewards with league insigna. are too expensive and too few choices. we have too shpos: arena shop , crypt shop, outland shop , etc. not was better only 1 and in city? we have too items for exchange the things. not was better maximum only 3 ? game is explained horribly. not is the 1st time that for about 1 month no one have understood the new things and the new players see the game too difficult to learn. often is also hard explain to them because have also too rules. too things not are intuitive. a lot of players surelly never read the rules and try to learn it playing and i discover often that a lot of players do the arrogant telling that they say the rules but not is so. and this put bad mood in guild.
    a lot of new players say " why i can't buy some things from shop ?" . is too confused also what we can buy (because we can't take all free with patience) , bound balens icon is too similar to balens , when you go to buy the things you see only the icon of balens and often there are only buttons without say the cost (mahra, sepolcrum , whips , ect).

a lot of players not do the world boss. i love ite. 1 year ago we was 100-105. now less of half. merge a lot of servers. we can't see servers with 150-200 players. should be as minimum 2000. merge the servers kongregate, kabam with r2games. to me not matter if the my server is r2 and not kongregate-11. stop to add new things to learn. we lose always a lot of players after the big patches. give the possibility to free players of beat also the best casher. who pay not should be immortal. we lose a lot of players because they hate the games pay to win. and are a lot of players that hate it. also who could cash leave the game cash few and when see that he become too strong stop of play after few months. game is too expensive. but a lot , a lot , a lot. wartune lose a lot of money because they want the money only from doctors or from managers (i not stay joking. who is a casher usually are or doctor or have an his company or a work where they gain at least 3-4k euros each month). we with 10 euros we buy neither the vip 9 for a year. we must also spend another money for reach fastly the vip 9. with 10 euro each month we can do pratically nothing. 10 dollars give only 1000 balens on kongregate and i believe that the things not change many in other company with this game. we have also the things with the cd. we must wait the blitz (when you remove the blitz? a lot of players love it only because we farm while we are afk. but this not is play but farm the things. and we can't do neither the other things. in arena solo we must wait 10 minutes. 10 seconds was also too. not is funny see the time that must recharge.
    we can't build the stats of us hero as we want. you have never seen a knight with a mdef horribly high? a lot of players build them hero all in attack because from events we gain more rewards if we do only more damage and the defence count close to 0. world boss , dragon invasion , spire , catacomb events. also because or the opponent receive a vulcan stack (horrible... never lied it) or they do the istant kill (neither liked it too).
    should be nice do the world boss 1 time each week for 5 minutes and we know the us rank only in new week. should be nice not revive in wb , for give reasons of increase the us defences if we want do it. world boss should be compared to us br for be funny , not too hard and not too easy. maybe a bit easier of us br. yeah, better a bit easier but not too. runes have cd too longs, a lot of runes not matter really because the debuff/buff are too small for use them. purge , mire , bloody and purification (if i remember the name) , are useless most of times or we can't remove the us debuff but only that of friends.... we cant build in stats neither with the eudaemons. they are too weaks most of times , we can't build really the stats as we want , influence stat and diamont is useless now. we can't see an eudaemon different from us build. each eudaemon are too similar to us.
    in private messages , chat log the select is unvisible and also hard to copy. should be nice copy it. in guild chat not work neither. we can't copy.
    all astrals should be converted in % . for example + 10% in mdef. astrals in % are always good. astral with 3000 in mdef more elaps the time and more these 3000 mdef you'll not feel. modify the ruthelesnes in only positive bonus and not also that change the us random damage in less for example + 1%/+80% . convert the will destroyer astro in a bonus to all the attrubutes in % .. critic without the determination do the same damage... aegis is useless. should be changed in something. deflect , regeneration, blessed health should not have a cap.
    should be nice have the guild battle weekly but that we challenge all the guilds in us server. wartune should give the same rewards with all guilds + rewards from ranking (general or from his guild. or both). this guild system stay destroying wartune. soon we'll have 1-3 guilds in every server (in my we are already 3 guilds...). wartune should find solutions for not matter in which guild you are and be friends with them anyway. we should expand in more guilds, not merge all in few guilds. is better remove the wards and fight only the npg of other guilds. 5 minutes of gb and end. we can do more gb but not the same. to end of month we'll say which guild is the winner and the his points (should be nice see all the ranking). should be nice receive points also on damage reduced from us. for give more value to defences.
    conert holy forge in enchants. no refine equips of hero, sylph , eudaemon. these are more rules to learn and enchant unlimited is more that enough. remove lucky stones. success rate always at 100%.
    convert divinity sould and diamonts in gems. many players say gems of sylphs and gems of eudaemon. convert the sub-eudaemon in a second eudaemon. no more tanky trial. a lot of players not do it , all want a kill , if we not give a kill players black list us or if we do fight too long they are anger ith us or black list too. short the energy of atoll boss for spawn a new boss. remove the cooldown of atoll boss. now i've done all and for 2 hours i can't do nothing. should be nice have a zone where there is only the atoll boss. also here players black list too and are angry with others because we must kill too mobs. remove all mobs in wild. rewards useless and we not have need it. improve the speed of us mounts. we walk too slowly. add the same speed in option rest in mount. would me like play without mount but we are slower.
    i hope that many players agree some things that i've writed for see the changes in future.

mods , please could change the title in : some ideas for improve wartune
    Last edited by R261816601; 11-05-2016, 12:50 PM. Reason: added new ideas
    every hero has his hamster!
Working...
X