Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lag: should I quit or sludge along?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag: should I quit or sludge along?

I've always had some lag, but lately the lag is making playing awful. I'm playing other flash games now (without lag) but Wartune... I'm guessing it's the way they use flash that makes me lag out in long battles in arena. Believe me, the other flash games i play have far superior graphics with more moving objects and I have 0 lag. I've been playing for 3 years, but the lag makes it a pain to play. I'm really, really close to quitting it. Yes, I've tried all the "fixes" and little difference. Well, that's 3 years of my life wasted...

I basically stopped doing group runs unless I could solo it, and just click through everything and pick up whatever.
    At this point, this game is not worth caring about any more.
    The friends from game and the remaining days before you leave are what you have to enjoy.
    I'm here only because I still enjoy talking to my friends from the game.
    It's no different than enjoying high tea with friends in real life.
    If they are gone, I'm gone as well.
    And I've wasted 4 years of my precious life in here...*sobs*

Comment

Quit. This is a sinking ship and the rats are already on the life boats. Their solution to lag: make damage numbers "slightly" less annoying... Slightly. There are flash games with better graphics and a lot more moving elements that don't lag like this game does. The devs need to take basic Flash programming courses and learn how NOT to lag everyone to death before we all quit. But that would require forward thinking... or caring. Well, when we all quit, then they'll care. I'm playing other games now. This game isn't worth the effort.

Comment

Eleventy billion swirlies (icons, chat, popups) is what caused it all (not to mention merges with other servers). Too much flashy s*expletive*!!
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I'm focusing my time on another flash based game that has superior graphics, gameplay, and doesn't lag. How can a simple graphical game like Wartune cause so much lag?! There are remedies but the devs seem unwilling or unable to impliment them. I know a lot of players are reaching the end of the line as the game's frustration is getting to all of us.
          Last edited by R2110449001; 11-11-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Just took to mobile gaming, myself. On the phone and via an emulator. I may not think the rewards are great on them, but the time played is much better than what I had went through when I played WT.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X