Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Balens vs Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens vs Gold

If there is 1balen contributed to the guild, the player get 1guild contribution. So logically, 1balen equals 10,000 gold. There are so many non-cashers who are in need of balens for gem transposter,(and many otheres I think). So if there is a system a player can buy 1 balen by ingame gold, it would be better, and there is not much complaints for balen and less quitting ppl.
    How do you think guys?

Then why not make everything worth gold and make no real $$ off the game. Businesses are here to make money

Comment

One of the reason why there's no trading is because R2Games need to make money off the players. If there's trading, then people can simply trade things to another another (and also to their alternate accounts).
      R2Games will be forced to shut down Wartune then!
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

a good idea.. but... is a dreaming idea... r2games will not do it. period

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          One of the reason why there's no trading is because R2Games need to make money off the players. If there's trading, then people can simply trade things to another another (and also to their alternate accounts).
          R2Games will be forced to shut down Wartune then!
          I think its the opposite, if theres trading, cash player will sell the balens they buy for gold. its kind've a win win for everyone. Cash players will still buy balens, maybe even more than now, and non-cash players can get balen items. And if r2 is still dissatify then they can make it so that only certain items can be traded.

Comment

Originally posted by R23070404 View Post
            If there is 1balen contributed to the guild, the player get 1guild contribution. So logically, 1balen equals 10,000 gold. There are so many non-cashers who are in need of balens for gem transposter,(and many otheres I think). So if there is a system a player can buy 1 balen by ingame gold, it would be better, and there is not much complaints for balen and less quitting ppl.
            How do you think guys?
            my balens to contribution is on a 5:1 ration. for every 5 balen contributed, there is 1 guild contribution.

Comment

Working...
            X