Triumph Lvl 51 Knight kills lvl 61 Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph Lvl 51 Knight kills lvl 61 Mage

I'm Chrono a lvl 51 Knight who is a very light Casher, just wanted to post this for all you light cashers and free players, this is me taking the #2 rank from a lvl 61 heavy cashing player named SuperCat on Server 10: Termini Cliff. Just to put things in perspective I did use buffs, but I'm 10 levels below him with lvl 48 angels while he has lvl 59 Knights. Anyone can fall with the right amount of willpower

Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by TMacKee; 12-05-2012, 03:28 AM.
    IGN: MackeeTheGreat
    Server: Luna Tribe
    Class: Hunter
    Guild: Uncharted
    Position: Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
      I'm Chrono a lvl 51 Knight who is a very light Casher, just wanted to post this for all you light cashers and free players, this is me taking the #2 rank from a lvl 61 heavy cashing player named SuperCat on Server 10: Termini Cliff. Just to put things in perspective I did use buffs, but I'm 10 levels below him with lvl 48 angels while he has lvl 59 Knights. Anyone can fall with the right amount of willpower
      grats. ^^.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

This is why we all say Knights are scary~~~~
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

when u will kill by mage some of knight who higher then u, really can triumph, mages have the worther single target damage, aoe attack vs 1 target expensive n has same damage as multi shot or slasher for example, so why u triumph? bcs the worther class in this game was defeted by u? o bcs u finnale owned casher? im wo cash owned cashers too, but no create thread n post 100500 screenshots with it

n screenshot say nothing, who knows how u kill him? maybe he do reset skill in this moment i he been wo skills, or hp pack expired n u kill him when he have 20% hp, who knows? noone, if u wanna wonder us create movie where u kill all hightlvl cashers wo cash n lvl bonus
          Last edited by akirayama0ka; 12-05-2012, 04:59 AM.
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

congratz ... but i wont be happy to beat him if he is offline ...
            note to ppl who dunno , OFFLINE toon become a lot weaker , this theory was proved already ... try it , maybe 50% weaker ? D=
            idk , find out yourself :P

P.S i love to seal other's glory moment
            Last edited by terayaki2; 12-05-2012, 06:03 AM.
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

fighting bots is useless if you want to gloat about something try to win in battlegrounds with no dryads buff ofc and full hp on both

Comment

tambai kia kill bot with rune

Comment

He was online when we fought him lol
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post

Maybe he set the wrong skills? You gotta repeat this to make sure it's not luck

(But still, congrats!)
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I beat Supercash on my knigth as well he is all talk i am so going to wreck him in bg tonight i will make lose so much honor he will cry for a week

Comment

Not to burst your bubble, but AI really sucks.

Sometimes, by some stroke of luck, the AI did incredible actions. But most of the time, the AI sucks.

Like AoE on single target, Ultimate on troops rather than save for Hero, etc.

Heal without damage, Shield on first turn, etc etc etc

So, you really gotta prove your worth in BG or GW.

On the same note, if you can't kill someone's AI, most probably you'd lose big time when you are fighting him/her in person.

Comment

come on guys...give the guy some prop. beating even an AI at 10 levels lower is hard. and beating that HEAVY cashier is even harder. you try beat someone 10 level higher and you'll see it's almost impossible...
                          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                            come on guys...give the guy some prop. beating even an AI at 10 levels lower is hard. and beating that HEAVY cashier is even harder. you try beat someone 10 level higher and you'll see it's almost impossible...
                            Maybe these guys are beating level 61 with level 20 characters, so it means nothing to them.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

This just makes me want to start over as a knight even more now. They're just too badass. After reaching late game, i finally found out how strong they are during Group Arena, Battlegrounds, and Guild Battle. Knights are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

However, if I started over now then what I have accomplished so far would be a major waste of time... I currently play a level 49 mage. Level 3/4 guild skills (almost have my first level 5 guild skill), high techs, three orange astrals (Mysticality, Fortitude, Willpower; working on getting a Will Destroyer), decent mount, full sockets (took a while to work up but it was doable).

Yet somehow I am willing to throw all that away and do it all over again on a knight. Lol. But would it be worth it?

I know I went kind of off topic there, but I will just say, congratulations on your accomplishment! That's definitely a big milestone in my book.

It would be awesome if you could post screenshots of your stats and skill tree... Not necessary, but I think some of us would like to see it.
                              In-Game Name: Drayga
                              Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
                              Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
                              Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Working...
                              X