Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestions for new insignia shop items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for new insignia shop items

With the previous patch guild shop has been changed quite a lot and I would like to see some changes in arena shop aswell.

1) Henna, advanced henna and advanced mahra could be added to it. 10 insignia for henna, 50 for adv. henna and 100 for adv mahra seem reasonable to me.
    2) Armor decorations and crystaloids could be discounted or removed as they are easier to get than ever with increased MPD rewards and archeology.
    3) Mount whips, exp scrolls and refinement crystals might also be a great idea.

EXP scrolls? If I think it's for the sylphs, you don't need them as your sylphs come at the same level as you, even out of the box.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The only xp scrolls that would be worth buying are the ones that boost xp gained for an hour. IF it is those xp scrolls that he is talking about then they would be of great use.

Comment

Yes, i meant +100% and +200% xp scrolls (not sure if they would consider adding the best xp boost scrolls though). Adding sylph xp scrolls would be the most stupid idea ever and it would add up to the "useless items that need to be replaced or exchangable for something useful" list.

Comment

Working...
        X