closure of cross server events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• closure of cross server events

having seen the maintenance notes for today on kong, and the recent wonderfull new events they have invented, im not sure this is good news. maybe we get new shops though and everything has "inspiration"

Patch Note:

1. Several cross-server events including Class Wars, Titan War and Chaos War will occur for the last time. New events are soon to come!

This could be a good thing or a bad thing, just depends on what they replace them with. But knowing how r2 works, good chance it will be bad. I am sure alot of people will not be happy if they don't bring back a way to get empire truncheons.

Wonder if this means there is a big update coming soon.

Does anyone know will these events occur for one more time or have they already occurred for the last time?

Comment

Last time. This month might be it.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The rewards stank for those events (unless you place top 3). I assume that something more time consuming and far less rewarding. My biggest concern is truncheons. They are so hard to get from titan shop as is. Now where do we get them from?! Cashing?! Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110449001 View Post
          The rewards stank for those events (unless you place top 3). I assume that something more time consuming and far less rewarding. My biggest concern is truncheons. They are so hard to get from titan shop as is. Now where do we get them from?! Cashing?! Of course.
          I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point. Generally, items get easier to acquire over time. A few notable exceptions (e.g. fate stones, eudaemon diamonds), but for the most part, it has gotten easier to collect stuff that's been around a while.
          They're replacing the events, not just eliminating them, so truncheons may be cheaper in the new shops (or whatever equivalent they give us). If they do make truncheons unattainable like they used to be, then we can complain and maybe they'll do something, like diamonds have gotten a bit better lately.

Comment

all free players care about are some decent rewards , thats the main thing from doin such events

Comment

HOW THE BLEEP DO WE GET TRUNCHEONS NOW?! Hmm?! I assume the next patch is coming in December with another source for Truncheons. Devs aren't that monumentally stupid... I assume. Then again, tattoo piles were giving out event tokens from June.

Comment

Working...
              X