Dimension Revamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Revamp

Rewards, rewards, REWARDS is what one seeks when doing dimensions. Aside from the hidden things (and shop deals, yeah right), the rewards are just skimpy for the deed. While a person can zip through a 5 area basic dimension and be done with 900/300 crystal shard/will crystal shard a day (three days since it depletes fast), but for those of us that decided to power our way through with spending energy, the rewards are not even worth it for the energy or time invested.

A Better Dimension
    First, get rid of the "Attack" attempts. No one is attacking anyone, and it is redundant to see such on display. Each time I dive in, I just wanted to kill someone but I couldn't because they took away the means to attack someone's dimension a few patches way back.

Second, get rid of the "Revive" attempts as well. Nowadays, people will either spam world chat for revive (or redemption) or just pay the 30 balens (bound as well) to wake up; and bbs are kind of easy to come by for such. Only time I hit death in the face is when I get my balls zapped by lightning. While we are at the same topic, kindly replace those attempts given as rewards with something else; or it will be redundant.

Third, what's up with the reward structure for doing trials (whether intentional or oopsie; mine is always the latter since I try to avoid them because of the rewards given for the 40-something energy used)? Lesser enemies give out 5 crystal shards, 5 will crystal shards, 1 mahra, or 1 sepulcrum as a reward while the greater ones (those groups of 5) give out 10 crystal shards, 10 will crystal shards, 3 mahra, or 3 sepulcrum. A better reward structure would be: for lesser, 10 crystal shards, 10 will crystal shards, 5 mahra, or 5 sepulcrum; for greater, 20 crystal shards, 20 will crystal shards, 10 mahra, or 10 sepulcrum. Give us a little something for taking our time in combing out a dimension.

Fourth, would it kill anyone to readd the guild chat button back on? Somehow, the button is missing so most won't get to see if any new chat announcement is up thus forcing people to exit the dimension (which they have to pay 50 world energy, not dimension energy, to get back in). I also like clicking that button to see what bits come up that I can't be arsed with the truncated chatbox that occurs after entering said dimension.

I am pretty sure there are more things people can come up with in making dims fun. These are the ones from the top of my head. Cheers.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

All those are good ideas. About those trials, that is the most annoying thing for me when doing dimensions. I try to go around them and those things don't appear fast enough and constantly hit them. It is possible to move back before you hit them but extremely hard. We should have a way to skip them

Also, I know some, including me currently, do dims only in search of mines and boxes. They should make all balen mines visible, they are rare enough to begin with.

Even though it is nice to use arrow keys to move, they need to fix it where the toon stays centered.

I think they need to give us an option to blitz dimensions, surprised that this has not been added by now.
    Last edited by R262181389; 11-13-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Even though it is nice to use arrow keys to move, they need to fix it where the toon stays centered.
      LOL, yep. Mine is doing the Michael Jackson each time I use the arrow keys, especially close by a trial that I was hoping not to trigger. Underground palace had an option to skip these fights (since dims are similar to them in the mapping), so why didn't dims?

As to balen mines, it should be put into the search button to be sought out just like the exit and bases. However, there are times I have seen both hidden and visible balen mines when I take those steps (again, I am zipping through dimensions on the first day, taking my time on the others before it goes away). Don't know if it is a bug where some show up on the map and some don't or intentional, but it gets crazy.

I, too, would love an option to just blitz dims while doing something else in the real world and come back to them being finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        LOL, yep. Mine is doing the Michael Jackson each time I use the arrow keys, especially close by a trial that I was hoping not to trigger. Underground palace had an option to skip these fights (since dims are similar to them in the mapping), so why didn't dims?

As to balen mines, it should be put into the search button to be sought out just like the exit and bases. However, there are times I have seen both hidden and visible balen mines when I take those steps (again, I am zipping through dimensions on the first day, taking my time on the others before it goes away). Don't know if it is a bug where some show up on the map and some don't or intentional, but it gets crazy.

I, too, would love an option to just blitz dims while doing something else in the real world and come back to them being finished.
        Yeah that would be even better. Another thing about mines is when you find a mine, it should show an icon on which dimension it is in on the main page so you don't accidentally delete the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Rewards, rewards, REWARDS is what one seeks when doing dimensions. Aside from the hidden things (and shop deals, yeah right), the rewards are just skimpy for the deed. While a person can zip through a 5 area basic dimension and be done with 900/300 crystal shard/will crystal shard a day (three days since it depletes fast), but for those of us that decided to power our way through with spending energy, the rewards are not even worth it for the energy or time invested.

A Better Dimension
          First, get rid of the "Attack" attempts. No one is attacking anyone, and it is redundant to see such on display. Each time I dive in, I just wanted to kill someone but I couldn't because they took away the means to attack someone's dimension a few patches way back.

Second, get rid of the "Revive" attempts as well. Nowadays, people will either spam world chat for revive (or redemption) or just pay the 30 balens (bound as well) to wake up; and bbs are kind of easy to come by for such. Only time I hit death in the face is when I get my balls zapped by lightning. While we are at the same topic, kindly replace those attempts given as rewards with something else; or it will be redundant.

Third, what's up with the reward structure for doing trials (whether intentional or oopsie; mine is always the latter since I try to avoid them because of the rewards given for the 40-something energy used)? Lesser enemies give out 5 crystal shards, 5 will crystal shards, 1 mahra, or 1 sepulcrum as a reward while the greater ones (those groups of 5) give out 10 crystal shards, 10 will crystal shards, 3 mahra, or 3 sepulcrum. A better reward structure would be: for lesser, 10 crystal shards, 10 will crystal shards, 5 mahra, or 5 sepulcrum; for greater, 20 crystal shards, 20 will crystal shards, 10 mahra, or 10 sepulcrum. Give us a little something for taking our time in combing out a dimension.

Fourth, would it kill anyone to readd the guild chat button back on? Somehow, the button is missing so most won't get to see if any new chat announcement is up thus forcing people to exit the dimension (which they have to pay 50 world energy, not dimension energy, to get back in). I also like clicking that button to see what bits come up that I can't be arsed with the truncated chatbox that occurs after entering said dimension.

I am pretty sure there are more things people can come up with in making dims fun. These are the ones from the top of my head. Cheers.
          no keep Revive" attempts

Comment

Mines?! Are there still mines in dimensions?! Haven't found one in months. Dimensions take too long, the trials pop up (some of them are hidden, I swear), the rewards are sketchy if you don't find mines or offerings... I want an option to reveal entire map. Maybe 300 energy to reveal entire map (including mines).

Comment

no keep Revive" attempts
              Unless your server is severely dead and you're the only one on it, we can try and keep such. As I have said, it's purely redundant as majority will either spend the 30 balen/bound balen or spam world for a revive (the latter I see on my server when they do dimensions). I haven't had a problem dying (unless, you get that once in a blue moon chance where you choose death from the choices made) and to see them stacked up from getting them as rewards will make me shake my head, wondering "why couldn't the system see that I have maxed revive attempts and give me another reward instead?"); even when I first started doing the Basic, I had always made sure my units are strong enough to take on the bases on their speed journey. I like the "skip" option that one had mentioned where we can skip such choices if we wanted.

I am only doing dims as I do need the crystals/will crystals to streamline into the events when they do come out (although, I could wish for an unlimited bit instead of the "onesie a day" thing I have seen thus far).

Yes, there are still mines in existence. As pretty much as it pains me, they are either hidden or shown when coming to an adjacent tile (as we know the devs can't really make up their minds with the "cloaking device"). I do agree on having a function where mines can be found if on floor (if nothing further than the exit, bases, or mines, then it should tell me there is no more things to be found when I click on the "Search" button). I also agree on having them placed (as an indicator) on the dimensions status screen so we know which ones to keep and which ones we can remove (if we are going for titles or just for the heck of it, folks) that is to our benefit.

Now, an entire map revealer would be great. This will speed up my routes as I need and pick up any useful items along the way. It will cost energy to still walk so the devs don't think we are cutting them short.

Comment

need a dimension blitz

would be so usefull indeed

Comment

just remove all the battles & replace them with chests. nothing else is needed. lol

Comment

I like my battles, but there are times I would just want to zip right through them and come back during the other two days to finish up. But it's kind of pointless if the trial aspects are dropping mediocre rewards that I can either get more of through blitzing expedition, through sky trail, or even in the farm.

Comment

Working...
                    X