[VIP Wheel] All Pew Pew no QQ! - Post pics here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIP Wheel] All Pew Pew no QQ! - Post pics here

Due to the fact that the VIP wheel is indeed not random there are wheels where you will reliably get the same items every time. I personally am looking for a wheel that rewards Crypt Tokens. Here are a few i pulled from the current forums that i am using.

This is the 8 whip wheel:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8 Whip.png
Views:	1
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	1733683

Important Feature:
    2x 5whip Item
    1x 2whip Item
    1x 1whip Item

If you try until you get a wheel with those 4 items on it you are guaranteed 8 whips

This is the 500k + Gem Wheel
    Click image for larger version

Name:	newvip_3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	1733684

Features:
    1x lvl2 Gem
    1x 500k Item

So far every time i have hit a 500k with a lvl2 gem on it I have gotten it with the skeleton keys.

------------------------------

This is not a complaint thread but the opposite. if you get good rewards from a wheel post it so the rest of us can share the love.

skele keys are great! if you know what do with them

Comment

vip wheel it's not random in any way. it decide what u get from the moment u click start. once i need 1 shadow crystal to complete the quest and in the moment i click start: voila quest done. and it wasn't even stopped on it.

Comment

Originally posted by zwzw4all View Post
        vip wheel it's not random in any way. it decide what u get from the moment u click start. once i need 1 shadow crystal to complete the quest and in the moment i click start: voila quest done. and it wasn't even stopped on it.
        Right, which is what i said in the opening post. So pics? Otherwise no QQ here please

Comment

Working...
        X