Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Who has the toughest server group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who has the toughest server group?

    I was just moved into a new cross-server group that is WAY tougher than my old one. It got me wondering how many more are out there and how much tougher do they get?

    I'm about 14.5M BR, and in my old server group I was ranked in the 40s (cross-server BR ranking). In the new server group, I'm nowhere near the top 100. You need about 17M BR to crack the top 100.

    The leaders in the new server group is "gameover" with 25M+ BR. Then Alexo, Dr. Dizzo and Goldberg with 24M+ BR each. Top 30 each have about 20M BR.

    So are there tougher server groups out there? What do they look like?

    Frankly, I'm not competitive in this group and not happy about it. I'm relatively new (Kabam 130) Hoping we might still get moved back or to a more competitive group. But if not, wondering if there are even tougher group out there that we might get moved into.

  • #2
    Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
    I was just moved into a new cross-server group that is WAY tougher than my old one. It got me wondering how many more are out there and how much tougher do they get?

    I'm about 14.5M BR, and in my old server group I was ranked in the 40s (cross-server BR ranking). In the new server group, I'm nowhere near the top 100. You need about 17M BR to crack the top 100.

    The leaders in the new server group is "gameover" with 25M+ BR. Then Alexo, Dr. Dizzo and Goldberg with 24M+ BR each. Top 30 each have about 20M BR.

    So are there tougher server groups out there? What do they look like?

    Frankly, I'm not competitive in this group and not happy about it. I'm relatively new (Kabam 130) Hoping we might still get moved back or to a more competitive group. But if not, wondering if there are even tougher group out there that we might get moved into.
    The groupings dont change very often, so not sure there is hope there. 25M+ Br is about the hightest I've seen, so far, so while it's feasible that there higher you are in the bigger bracket at this point.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

    R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
      I was just moved into a new cross-server group that is WAY tougher than my old one. It got me wondering how many more are out there and how much tougher do they get?

      I'm about 14.5M BR, and in my old server group I was ranked in the 40s (cross-server BR ranking). In the new server group, I'm nowhere near the top 100. You need about 17M BR to crack the top 100.

      The leaders in the new server group is "gameover" with 25M+ BR. Then Alexo, Dr. Dizzo and Goldberg with 24M+ BR each. Top 30 each have about 20M BR.

      So are there tougher server groups out there? What do they look like?

      Frankly, I'm not competitive in this group and not happy about it. I'm relatively new (Kabam 130) Hoping we might still get moved back or to a more competitive group. But if not, wondering if there are even tougher group out there that we might get moved into.
      None there are two east coast grouping only the one you are now at and the one you left behind.

      Comment


      • #4
        OK, thanks.

        Comment


        • #5
          There's only 1 cross-server group now. What you see is the top of all cross-servers in the same timezone.
          ps. qameover is on Kabam S95, not that much older than you (Kabam S130).
          My old old old old old east coast toon is on Kabam S2 or S3 (the very FIRST east coast server for Kabam), with 250k BR. HA! HA! HA!

          Comment


          • #6
            OK, thanks for the info on this and the other thread R2. But yanivush147 is right. There are two east-coast cross-server groups now (at least). The one I left behind is still there. I've gotten PMs from them asking where we went.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
              OK, thanks for the info on this and the other thread R2. But yanivush147 is right. There are two east-coast cross-server groups now (at least). The one I left behind is still there. I've gotten PMs from them asking where we went.
              Yes there are 2 east coast server groups. I was in the group with qameover and now in the group you was in. I will say this, TOK was a real nightmare at times. Have not done TOK since the groups have changed but should be a little easier.

              Comment


              • #8
                I wish they'd add another tab in the rankings.

                Should be "Current Server", "Cross Server" and "All servers".

                My West Coast server group's highest BR is 23m, with 2 people in that vicinity. I think the top 8, or so, clear 20m.
                S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                EpicFail/Gemini

                S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                Lukoi

                Comment


                • #9
                  i know a player over 26m br

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the new server platforms started back in dec or so when I started a new toon in jan I saw all the top players were not even close to my old server then coupel months later alexo and a few others got moved to my old server platform

                    since then we got a merge every month and watching both old and new platforms r2 is consolidating all servers

                    last night in cw I noticed none of the bigs were there which is why I was in warlord hall and like ***.

                    so I logged into my old server today to look at rankings and bam all of them are on the new platform hammr graho back with alexo again after 6 months apart. warlock is now a wittle guy again when he didn't believe me last time I told him. dizzo been waiting to spank u everyday.
                    knights I didn't really see a big change but dam half the archers were from the new servers.

                    By end of year or so there will only be like 4 servers....chaos war is down to 4 on new platforms now....think I saw like 8 on the older ones

                    smart for a game this old to consolidate them all to a few, make it all new competition again and give the old players something to do again.
                    Last edited by vilanov; 11-25-2016, 07:48 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Euro Servers has near 27m Br

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        im not sure id ever use smart and r2 in the same sentence, and they care nothing about competition unless its competition for the almight dollar, if they really cared about competition they would have fixed some of the horrendous issues that we have to deal with and have been dealing with for years.
                        the only reason they merge big server clusters is to stimulate stale balen sales between big cashers, thats why your new cluster got put with ours, if you didnt have any whales, your server would have been left behind. plain....and .....simple

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                          im not sure id ever use smart and r2 in the same sentence, and they care nothing about competition unless its competition for the almight dollar, if they really cared about competition they would have fixed some of the horrendous issues that we have to deal with and have been dealing with for years.
                          the only reason they merge big server clusters is to stimulate stale balen sales between big cashers, thats why your new cluster got put with ours, if you didnt have any whales, your server would have been left behind. plain....and .....simple
                          r2 sucks donkeyballz but they are smart when it comes to milking money. they don't need to fix the bugs to make more money, they keep consolidating and that keeps the old whales spending again with the new whales. they care about competition because it brings money, they don't care about service or values or helping players you are right there.

                          And actually the new servers would not have been left behind plain and simple because r2 had different events for the new servers where it took less cash to catch up to the old ones. All these new whales spent less and got to the same br as the old ones faster. That wasn't because r2 was being stupid about competition they knew at a point to bring them over to the old servers to keep them cashing more. So I hate to say it but yah they were smart and saw a way to keep the game from totally dieing from their lack of service to bugs and other garbage to use this to keep getting money goin on the old servers.

                          Since you seem to be an old server too, look at how many old whales quit this year alone but when they sent the first batch of new whales alexo and the others mid year that created competition and more of the olds didn't quit as fast as they were going too. And now with the new batch you will see more olds stick around as there is competition again.

                          I cashed mildly on the old server and still spent close to 20k over 3 years or so .
                          Then when I started the new server to f*k around I realized the events took way less cash and everything was easier to obtain.So after dropping couple hundred and being the same br as my old server I was like dam they are f***ing the old servers. Then after the merge I realized why they did it....

                          A**holes they are but smart about milking every penny from this old game.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X