Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Marriage New system Rule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage New system Rule

Hi there
    Does anyone know what the new marriage rules?
    If so what happens after you divorce and remarry. Will you keep your current wedding ring level or will have to start from scratch.
    So what the purpose of marriage and wedding after the latest patch thanks

From what I gathered (others can chime in), the following I know when it comes to the marriage system:

1. Level 36 minimum.
    2. Can get ring for balens in the shop or 700 nickels in the game box shop (you will have to check every day as the items presented are random).
    3. Party up with the spouse, propose to them.
    4. Once accepted, you both are married. A timed ceremony comes up if you want to do one (at a discount). You can do one later, but have to pay full balen price.
    5. If you divorce, you keep the ring that you can still work on. Don't know if it will be the same level. Read somewhere that if greater than level 3, it will be same level.
    6. If you remarry, you will still have the same ring.
    7. Marriage tree needs cultivating every 4-6 hours (from what I gathered thus far).
    8. Once married, talk to Andrew to do 10 questions quiz (you get the prizes if you both answer the same answers, so cheat sheet is a must between you and the spouse).
    9. Only purpose I see is that you get some stats from the same level happiness (or from a lower happiness if either of you are lower level than the other) and some skills with each wedding ring level crafted.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Right now marriage is free, but it basically serves no purpose if the two of you don't do runs together.
      You get no bonus EXP or dungeon drops for doing runs together.
      The stats boosts (happiness level) is minor, and requires some crazy amount of shards to upgrade.
      The couple skills, however, are very useful in battle.
      If the two of you are equally active and committed to each other, it's well worth the effort to do the ring upgrades.
      Otherwise, it's like nothing but a low mount.
      Right now I log in every day but do runs only once every few days. My spouse comes online for only 1 or 2 days a week. It's completely useless for us.

Comment

So you guys are saying when I divorce and remarry. I keep mine current ring level which is 11 and just need to find sponse. So there really no point of wedding exerpt for the reward give out?

Comment

yes , same thing happened to me
          i had lvl 2 ring before patch and divorced before patch after pactch i could see my lvl 2 ring with no spouse though other ppl when they open my profile they don't see it at all , and after i got married , every one can see my lvl 2 ring
          notice : if u gonna marry i think if u married a spouse with lower lvl ring , you both will get benefit of the lower lvl ring not the higher ring
          to me marriage is just a prestige
          i hope r2 adds more benefits to it in the future , since all ppl can got it now
          they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

I haven't divorced (no need to anyways as it is my real life wife) so I probably won't see if it is true in my eyes. However, if others are saying the same thing, then it must be true. The shards will be a challenge as they can be found in the following places:
            1. Venus Shop - You can fight alone if your spouse is not there.
            2. Andrew - Heart to Heart quiz (daily) - Both must be in a party and both must answer the same to get 500 Rose Hazel and 5 Eternal Heart (for all 10 questions) - there are no right answers, but it gets funny.
            3. Marriage Tree Cultivation/Training - Every 12 Hours you can feed it stuff (useless stuff like keys and Soul Crystals)
            4. Dimensions - Step into some places and spend energy to grab.

And yes, I hope they will add more things to make marriage life a blissful experience. *Record Scratch* Well not that blissful, ye dirty dogs! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R23074186 View Post
              So you guys are saying when I divorce and remarry. I keep mine current ring level which is 11 and just need to find sponse. So there really no point of wedding exerpt for the reward give out?
              yes, now you keep everything after divorce, and get back everything when you remarry. but no extra rewards other than couple skill & a low mount.

Comment

What do you mean by mine ring level will stay the same? Don't they take the lower ring level for both or what. No extra reward other then couple skill and a low mount what does this all mean.

Comment

Ring level is independent.

Marriage satisfaction is determined by the lower of the two.
                  S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                  1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                  EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                  Lukoi

Comment

Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am getting really confused about this marriage thing.

So we have an engagement ring - if I get the proposal what do we have to pay for the marriage?
                    Can either of us pay for the marriage or does it have to be the proposer (man) who pays?
                    Do we have to buy a wedding ring?

Tx

Comment

Originally posted by shazah.oreilly View Post
                      Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am getting really confused about this marriage thing.

So we have an engagement ring - if I get the proposal what do we have to pay for the marriage?
                      Can either of us pay for the marriage or does it have to be the proposer (man) who pays?
                      Do we have to buy a wedding ring?

Tx
                      You don't have to pay anything to get married unless you want a ceremony. Now once you accept proposal, you are married and don't have to do anything else. For the first few days after you get married, a ceremony is offered at a discount for I believe 72 hours. The lowest ceremony will cost 3200 balens instead of the 4k normal price.

About who pays, not sure now but in the past, you could split the cost of a wedding. But that could be changed now.

I just got divorced and remarried myself but did not do a ceremony, went the free way.

Comment

Thanks - that's helpful

Comment

For the first few days after you get married, a ceremony is offered at a discount for I believe 72 hours.
                          Yep 72 hours is right.

Comment

Working...
                          X