( / ó.ó ) / __l____l__

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( / ó.ó ) / __l____l__

everything in wartune is english but why is it that you need a translate just to read chats or is it to hard for KIDs to understand that

chaq yIjatlh qaStaHvIS Holchaj Sung rur nuvpu'.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

One game I know has a translator that translates the native language to the other player's language at a global level and in real time. I can speak English, but the German player will read it as German, and the French player will read it as French, and the Japanese player will read it as Japanese. But don't give anything to ProCity/7Road as it might be too advanced for them in making it happen. Just give them something glittery and they will make it happen.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

autotranslator in this game could be hilarious considerin how bad they are on codin in general
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
          autotranslator in this game could be hilarious considerin how bad they are on codin in general
          They'd just use Google Translate.

Some languages are very difficult to translate, and with people tending to use slang or shorthand terms, or anyone who typos in general, most things won't end up getting translated anyway.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
            auto translator would be hilarious to watch

even google translate does get things wrong sometimes not 100% perfect lol

Comment

Mobile Strike is one such game that has a real time translator that translates the written language of one native device to respective global devices. Might be a lot of work into such for it to work that the devs here could not handle.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X