Guild Vault (Gold Deposit)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Vault (Gold Deposit)

Would be a bad idea to add a Gold Deposit to said guild vault? (even if its just added at a particular lvl of the guild vault) even with a 1-5% loss per day at server reset.. with all the incoming gold spenditures, it may help players save for it.. rather then spending it on stuff just to save it from plundering. (though you still don't lose much from the plunders.. people still just dump it rather then give it away)

id disagree with the second part. if you have a lot of gold set up, u will lose a lot, there are times ive gotten 100k from plunder

Comment

well i think there should be a gold banks with a gold storage limit
      each level of guild vault will have 1 million bonus storage thats lvl 1 guild vault gets 1 million gold storage lvl 2 gets 2 million and lvl 3 gets 3 million so on and so on

max is 10 million

i already posted an idea on this see >>> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ght=Gold+banks
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I agree. With the guild mount that cost 50million gold, you need to have 50 million gold upfront..
        Imagine you have 48 million gold and then you get plundered...
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          well i think there should be a gold banks with a gold storage limit
          each level of guild vault will have 1 million bonus storage thats lvl 1 guild vault gets 1 million gold storage lvl 2 gets 2 million and lvl 3 gets 3 million so on and so on

max is 10 million

i already posted an idea on this see >>> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ght=Gold+banks
          1m is too much and thus takes away the point of plundering. Make it 500k per level for a max of 5m. That way people are able to save some gold if they want to but it won't take the point of from plundering away. If people can just stash all there gold then why even have plundering? Sure it's good for kyanite but if that is going to be sole reason for plundering. Then might as well take out the gold part from plundering and just give us double the kyanite instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            1m is too much and thus takes away the point of plundering. Make it 500k per level for a max of 5m. That way people are able to save some gold if they want to but it won't take the point of from plundering away. If people can just stash all there gold then why even have plundering? Sure it's good for kyanite but if that is going to be sole reason for plundering. Then might as well take out the gold part from plundering and just give us double the kyanite instead.
            i love double kyanites

truthfully i see no point in having a plunder system which reduces 10% of ur gold

if a person simply uses all the gold then he or she will just get plundered and lose the minimum possible

kyanite is based on lvl
            gold is based on how much the ones who get plundered have? thats just plain weird

i simply don't care how much gold i get i only plunder for quest thats 1 plunder and thats all
            if guildies get bothered by others i tend to teach them a lesson thats all my plundering is i don't find it interesting plundering a bunch of bots sure if it was PVP it would be good but PVB is not what i think a reward is for

well removing the plunder point of this topic

i feel we should have a gold bank and besides

1 million is super easy to get i can get 1 million in 1 day if i wanted to its not impossible
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i dont like this Idea, your taking away from the plundering part of the game. as a fellow plunder I like when i get 70k or so from someone. if you have more than 1mil sitting in your pocket idk why you have that. throw it into your guild or use it to enchant your stuff. thats really all you can do with gold anyways other than also upgrade your kingdom. only way to really get good stuff out of your money is to put it in your guild and buy luck stones or pots.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                i love double kyanites

truthfully i see no point in having a plunder system which reduces 10% of ur gold

if a person simply uses all the gold then he or she will just get plundered and lose the minimum possible

kyanite is based on lvl
                gold is based on how much the ones who get plundered have? thats just plain weird

i simply don't care how much gold i get i only plunder for quest thats 1 plunder and thats all
                if guildies get bothered by others i tend to teach them a lesson thats all my plundering is i don't find it interesting plundering a bunch of bots sure if it was PVP it would be good but PVB is not what i think a reward is for

well removing the plunder point of this topic

i feel we should have a gold bank and besides

1 million is super easy to get i can get 1 million in 1 day if i wanted to its not impossible
                Not sure how you get 1m gold each day. Me personally being a knight going the tank route I make at most 600k on a good day. That's if I attend all world bosses and plant 1hr seeds. only time i get 1m+ is every 3 days for the arena rewards. Besides though even if you do get 1m a day you won't be getting 1m a day until you reach a decent level to do decent damage at the world bosses.

Comment

No need.
                  Use City Protection and no1 will plunder you. And a question - why keep more than 2mil?
                  s31 Mage 55lvl+

Comment

Not sure how you get 1m gold each day. Me personally being a knight going the tank route I make at most 600k on a good day. That's if I attend all world bosses and plant 1hr seeds. only time i get 1m+ is every 3 days for the arena rewards. Besides though even if you do get 1m a day you won't be getting 1m a day until you reach a decent level to do decent damage at the world bosses.
                    with city hall and gold refinery maxed, arround lv45+ you will have 400k+ from doing nothing for 10-11 hours. higher your level, its easier to get gold. but everything you need to get will bemore expensive than before.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    I agree. With the guild mount that cost 50million gold, you need to have 50 million gold upfront..
                    Imagine you have 48 million gold and then you get plundered...
                    contribute it to your guild, duh. you need 50k guild contribution to get that mount. you can save as much gold as you can there. dunno max limit, but my guild master already saving 24k guild contribution atm. while me and other members have a hard time to learn guild skills lv9...
                    and why would you keep more than 1mil? i never have more than 1mil gold for more than 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by KlatuBMF View Post
                      No need.
                      Use City Protection and no1 will plunder you. And a question - why keep more than 2mil?
                      It takes a lot of gold to fully enchant a high lvl gear. i mean the ending enchanting price for my lvl 50 leg jewel was close to 500k. it took a lot of gold to fully enchanted it. Also to those whining about not getting gold from plunder if theres a bank, be honest and trully thing about how often do u actually get a lot of gold from plundering.

Comment

whats ur gold refinery lvl?
                        ur guild skill gold production lvl ?
                        the plants i plant are all superior lvl 2 thats 4 hours one
                        i levy close to 40k per levy thats well almost 40k so lets say its 39.4 and here is my math 39.4 x 5 = 197 so thats 197k from levy alone

then i get above 11k Gold per hour
                        my gold refinery lvl is same as my lvl

i don't spend on astrals and don't use blitz for campaigns so save of gold

use excess crypt tokens to buy the gold chest for 1 crypt tokens so if i have more than what i need then its more gold '

i take out anything even runes which i think is currently not needed for me so more gold

i do void alot so more gold and since its nightmare i get better chance for portal which is even more gold and the drops are also turned to gold which is even more gold

doing what i do and u can get 1million if u want

and just for the record

i tend to contribute to my guild the moment i get 800k so even if i contribute i still end up with excess gold which can be taken by plunders (if someone actually ended up plundering me)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                        X