Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Crusader loosing honors, encourage people to afk in Battleground?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] Crusader loosing honors, encourage people to afk in Battleground?

So today I was like 200 something honors away from Crusader title before the last Battleground. Therefore I went very hard, pot up and beat like 9 people and get enough honors for the title . But I got attacked right after I come out of a fight (which is weird because I thought you have a little time invincible after a battle) and I lost that battle. I just got the Crusader title so my lost cost me 200 something honors and drop me down to Elite Warrior again. And the Battle is almost over so I can't get enough honors for Crusader today.

So it's seem like you can actually loose your Crusader title in battle. And the Crusader title is important because you need it to get the Arena horse (and the 55 pvp set, so I hear) .
    So it got me thinking: Will that encourages players to afk during the Battleground (if you are not one of the strongest players in your server)?

Also I want to ask those who have experience in this matter: Will you also loose honors when defeated outside Battleground (like in dueling, Arena Group, Guild Battle...)?
    Yes
    72.50%
    No
    27.50%
    I don't know
    0.00%

You don't lose honor outside BG. You can go afk in BG if scared to lose honor, but then you will be stuck at crusader, and when lvl 65 pvp gear will be released (in 2018 at this rate) you won't be able to buy it cause won't have the honor required for it. So afking seems like a very bad idea to me. Before a fight start, look who is in your opposite team, if too many strong players, leave that BG and go into another one after the 5 minutes deserter debuff. If too many strong players in every BG, it probbly means you need to improve some things in your own side (guild skills, astrals, ect, pot up high lvl to compensate your weakness). Avoid strongest players isnt hard neither, and go for players you know you can kill. Instant Winâ„¢

Hope it helps
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
      You don't lose honor outside BG. You can go afk in BG if scared to lose honor, but then you will be stuck at crusader, and when lvl 65 pvp gear will be released (in 2018 at this rate) you won't be able to buy it cause won't have the honor required for it. So afking seems like a very bad idea to me. Before a fight start, look who is in your opposite team, if too many strong players, leave that BG and go into another one after the 5 minutes deserter debuff. If too many strong players in every BG, it probbly means you need to improve some things in your own side (guild skills, astrals, ect, pot up high lvl to compensate your weakness). Avoid strongest players isnt hard neither, and go for players you know you can kill. Instant Winâ„¢

Hope it helps
      Thank you for your reply! But don't you think the Guild Battle is a much better way to earn honors (of course if you belong to a strong guild). Also the amount you loose when defeated in Battleground is crazy, 200 something honors (4 of that and there go a win in Guild Battle) while you only get 20 something when defeat an enemy in BG. I'm not sure how is it in your server but in my there are some people who is freaking strong, they don't get the crystal shard and just there to farm honors, so the chance to get caught at least once is almost 100% (and your effort of beating 9-10 people is gone).
      Also weak players are often afk in BG anyway. Even when there are people you can beat, they can also get Dryad Blessing which can help them beat you easily.
      So I don't see how the BG is a good idea after Crusader!

Comment

Most people who get crusader are probably winning most their duels. And if you fight other Crusaders I bet you lose less honor than losing to some champion or warrior

Comment

The point is if someone got Dryad up to 50% or more, they can come up to you and give you a whack... Crusader is no more~
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            The point is if someone got Dryad up to 50% or more, they can come up to you and give you a whack... Crusader is no more~
            Thanks! That's what I mean. The lost of honor when defeated is just too much. Maybe double or triple the gain when beat a person is fine. But 10 times more is unreasonable!

Comment

Battle grounds for lvl 40+ is really bad. Why is it set at 40-80? Iv seen the strongest players on my servers just sit in the middle of the mine and camp and kill. How is that remotely even fun when you have just hit 40 and they are 50+

Comment

Thats why in my server, lowbies strategize...they dont go to Lvl 40 yet, they LEVEL HOLD...they farm there Honor in Lvl 30 BG...and thats what weve been saying in some of the lowbies thats asking us how to obtain fast Crusader Rank...Yeah, you will get behind...but then again youll save lots of things, i.e daru, kyanite, items, insignias, gold, etc...so i suggest dont go to Level 40 yet if your goal is Crusader Rank in which your server has many high level players...
                " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

"Crusader" it's not a title for everyone. Stop complaining on forums...
                  Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
                  Class: Mage / Knight
                  Level: 39 / 39

Comment

Nope Im a Rank 6 with Good Gear atm Ranked #5 on my server, and if i lose to someone lower rank it is only cause of the Blessing bluff. And what happens is you lose 400+ points to a lower. Expl Rank 5 Vs rank 6 rank 6 loses and he/she will lose 400+ points. But if rank 6 vs rank 6 fight he loses only 70 points,

Comment

It is a tittle for everyone.
                      Slow or fast, they'll reach it, juts need time.

But to maintain it?
                      That the one that wasn't for everyone.
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

the system is flawed when players are going afk in a battleground soon it will be 14 players on each side standing in start area and 2 players fighting in bg that is not right fix it
                        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                          Most people who get crusader are probably winning most their duels. And if you fight other Crusaders I bet you lose less honor than losing to some champion or warrior
                          actually you ONLY loose less from someone that is higher honor than you.

so let's say 2 crusader fight it out.

crusader A is at 40k BR but is at 32k Honor
                          crusader B is at 32k BR but is at 34k Honor

Crusader A will kill B easily every time, he will gain 200+ honor every time. while crusader B will lose 200+ honor every time.
                          now assuming A kill B 2x, now B lost 500k+ honor but gains 10% buff
                          B will attack A again and FINALLY beat A with buff, but will gain ONLY 35 honor.

example 2

crusader A is at 40k BR but is at 35k Honor
                          crusader B is at 32k BR but is at 32k Honor

Crusader A will still beat up Crusader B each time, but crusader B will only lose 5 honor each time, while A will gain only 35 honor per kill.
                          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Current honor loss in BG doesn't encourage people to afk per say. It does mean that you absolutely avoid fighting people stronger than you, or even those that have a reasonable chance of beating you, and instead you go for the low lvl players whom you can kill with ease by the dozen. What this means is that a few top players kill everyone, and everyone else stays below crusader rank (or stops coming to bg altogather or just goes afk, always) all in all it's a horribly designed system that should be scrapped immediately.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Negative MVP.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	1662678

i froze twice today....first time i lost to voodoo and lost like 230 honor

and then when i froze...i load back in..somehow i was fighitn already again...and lost again...not sure how much but when i load in i was fighting and it froze or something refreshed, and then i was dead in base already. either way at end i minimized my lose back up to -145 hahaha.

i got MVP ....but with a negative balance.... LOL just my luck...

second bg i had over 600, 700? lost 2x and i was down to 200 ...

thank god my 2nd bg was positive. so together today i think i gained 50 honor total. haha.

oh well.... past couple days it's all like this...killing 4 people and you lose once you'll suddenly go negative.

like i mentioned earlier before. this is how it works.

2 people of the same BR. or worse, you are weaker than them.

they can kill you easily

this is how it works for me right now.

if i kill person A, i gain 35 honor, if i lose to person A i lose 230+ honor.
                              if person A loses, person A loses 5 honor, if person A wins, he gains 230+ Honor...

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                              X