Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Poll] Crusader loosing honors, encourage people to afk in Battleground?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to gain high honor u need to be weaker than the enemy.
    cos bullying weak player only earns u a little but losing a lot.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
      to gain high honor u need to be weaker than the enemy.
      cos bullying weak player only earns u a little but losing a lot.
      "weaker" not really WEAKER... you mean have LESS honor. that's all it is. because the people that beat me are STRONGER. they are not WEAKER. they just tend to be not online daily for BG. they only show up one in a while and miss out a couple days too because bg is their sleeping hours. they are actually STRONGER. they just have less honor points than me because i'm at BG every day 2x daily. ...
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Hmm... Would it be better if they code a limit for Crusader rank? Like you can't have your honor fall below that level. Halting the progress of increasing honor is fine, but demote their honor rank is no joke.

I have not reached Crusader so I don't really know if my theory is correct. But I need to clear this out of my head... So if you wear your Crusader Medallion, losing your honor below Crusader, would it cause the medal to be ineffective? So you reached that rank, bought the medal for I don't know how much, but surely above 1600 insignias. Losing your rank and losing 1600 insignias at the same time is the same as telling people to afk.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Hmm... Would it be better if they code a limit for Crusader rank? Like you can't have your honor fall below that level. Halting the progress of increasing honor is fine, but demote their honor rank is no joke.

I have not reached Crusader so I don't really know if my theory is correct. But I need to clear this out of my head... So if you wear your Crusader Medallion, losing your honor below Crusader, would it cause the medal to be ineffective? So you reached that rank, bought the medal for I don't know how much, but surely above 1600 insignias. Losing your rank and losing 1600 insignias at the same time is the same as telling people to afk.
          from what i understand NO...

once you buy the medal, it's yours and it will only not work when it falls off(expires). so in that 7 days you better get your rank back, or you can't buy another one. that's about it.

it's 1800, don't cost much. but i just hate the idea that killing someone stronger than you will net you a 35 still, only because they are lazy and don't do as many bg as you do, and you suffer for it because of it. they are heavy cashier and have higher astral, higher br, lower honor, but you suffer because you go to bg daily for months and never miss once and now you suffer because you have higher honor than them. killing them is almost close to impossible and takes a stroke from god for you to dodge maybe 2x, or 3x in one fight to win. and when won you only win 35 honor, when lose you lose 200+, when they lose they lose 5, and when they win they win 200+. i guess laziness pays off in the end...
          Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 12-07-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

I was wondering why people who could beat me easily, but lose half their life stopped attacking me. I would come right back and kill them with or without the Dryad buff. So what we have is a system that encourages people to camp the lowbies. How ridiculous. And ironic that a system associated with "honor" is anything but honorable. They should drastically reduce honor gains for killing lower level people and at the same time reduce the penalty for losing a fight. Might take longer to gain honor, but makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
              I was wondering why people who could beat me easily, but lose half their life stopped attacking me. I would come right back and kill them with or without the Dryad buff. So what we have is a system that encourages people to camp the lowbies. How ridiculous. And ironic that a system associated with "honor" is anything but honorable. They should drastically reduce honor gains for killing lower level people and at the same time reduce the penalty for losing a fight. Might take longer to gain honor, but makes more sense.
              Now, now, it's a system to have people continuously buy stuffs to maintain their strength. You should have known that from all the events and prices in the shop already.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Even if i were to get that rank soon, it would encourage me to afk, not by a long shot.

im a battle hardend person i wil just dive right back into battle, but i see your points and there has been alot of feedback for battlegrounds, so there might be a patch soon, other way of easy honour is trough guild battles tough.
                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

WAHOO!!!

after loosing and loosing and loosing and loosing thousands of honor lately.

i have finally made it

i got my knight!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LJ.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1662684

Comment

Grat for that cute alpaca you had there XD
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                      WAHOO!!!

after loosing and loosing and loosing and loosing thousands of honor lately.

i have finally made it

i got my knight!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29470[/ATTACH]
                      You're one pro gamer, I see you're an archer is it really hard for archer at highbies?
                      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Working...
                      X