Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help about sylph choice.

Hello
    As an archer what sylph should I use. Dark or light to build as main?
    I really do not like electro be cause it is 1 target.
    Thanks for any advice.

Which ever sylph is PATK based I guess. There are also Water, Fire and Wind sylphs with the Fire and Wind that are PATK. Wind may be your best bet but if you are looking to get a Dark or Light sylph...then maybe a Dark (PATK - based) could be good for you (not familiar enough with Light).

Pretty sure someone will comment with better intel but hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamyHeart77 View Post
      Hello
      As an archer what sylph should I use. Dark or light to build as main?
      I really do not like electro be cause it is 1 target.
      Thanks for any advice.
      Its about what do you need from the sylph or what exactly are your goals in pvp/pve ? so i feel that you would need to be more specific.

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
      Which ever sylph is PATK based I guess. There are also Water, Fire and Wind sylphs with the Fire and Wind that are PATK. Wind may be your best bet but if you are looking to get a Dark or Light sylph...then maybe a Dark (PATK - based) could be good for you (not familiar enough with Light).

Pretty sure someone will comment with better intel but hope this helps.
      matk/patk sylphs both works without problem regardless of character class.

Comment

Originally posted by yanivush147 View Post
        Its about what do you need from the sylph or what exactly are your goals in pvp/pve ? so i feel that you would need to be more specific.

matk/patk sylphs both works without problem regardless of character class.
        Cool. Some were saying it matters but its good to know that it doesn't.

Comment

It doesn't matter what sylph you choose to plug on your main and your eud. As others have stated, I will state the same: it depends on what you want to do.

For my team, I like the dark sylphs because not only it goes off PATK, but there are some skills (u/balen costly) that you can retrofit it to make it the best you can have. I don't know if they (developers) changed the aspects (stats) before the made them level up off the box, but the parameters before were like this:

Type PATK (STR based sylphs)
          Amazon Queen (Fire): Gives 5% ATK (Mostly STR than INT) to Unit or Eud when equipped
          Pan (Wind): Gives 5% HP to Unit or Eud when equipped
          Hades (Dark): Gives 5% PDef to Unit or Eud when equipped

Type MATK (INT based sylphs)
          Eve (Electro): Gives 5% ATK (mostly INT than STR) to Unit or Eud when equipped
          Iris (Water): Gives 3% PDef and 3% MDef to Unit or Eud when equipped
          Apollo (Light) Gives 5% MDef to Unit or Eud when equipped

Again, it just depends on what you want to use them on/for.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There are a small number of encounters where having a sylph that is opposite of your attack can be advantageous (and/or an opposite eudaemon).

Like the Twin boss in Elemental Forest, or the first boss of Narrandera Remains. One is MATK immune and one is PATK immune. Other than that, as Meikura shows above, there are some passives to consider.

Also, each sylph has it's own strengths.

Dark: Probably the most common. Great AoE, self heal
            Light: Not very common. Great AoE, small healing
            Fire: +Atk. Less common Mostly single target. Damage buffs
            Electro: +Atk. More common. Mostly single target. Amnesia attack. Damage buffs
            Wind: Not very common. STEAL! Good AoE.
            Water: Healing. Shield. AoE. Debuff. Not very offensive.
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

Thanks Gidd, for that info. I am a limited sylph user myself so this info will be quite helpful for when I plan my offensive/defensive when the situation permits.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                There are a small number of encounters where having a sylph that is opposite of your attack can be advantageous (and/or an opposite eudaemon).

Like the Twin boss in Elemental Forest, or the first boss of Narrandera Remains. One is MATK immune and one is PATK immune. Other than that, as Meikura shows above, there are some passives to consider.

Also, each sylph has it's own strengths.

Dark: Probably the most common. Great AoE, self heal
                Light: Not very common. Great AoE, small healing
                Fire: +Atk. Less common Mostly single target. Damage buffs
                Electro: +Atk. More common. Mostly single target. Amnesia attack. Damage buffs
                Wind: Not very common. STEAL! Good AoE.
                Water: Healing. Shield. AoE. Debuff. Not very offensive.
                As a mage i have a well-evolved dark for EF so i can single it or help smaller players and i also like the skills that are availeble for it. Dark is a great powerfull overall sylph-type.

For all other things i do i have a well-evolved light wich does a great about of dmg and the small healing of it isn't a problem.

I do want to warn about the fire-type, at first it is a very strong option but later (when it is evolved to cerb or higher) you will find out that it isn't as strong anymore compared to light, dark or wind (at same level) Oh, not to forget, only the delphic of fire is realy powerfull, the rest of the skills are not that interesting. Wind is weaker at startingpoint but you have to know that it gains big amounts of power with each time you evolve it.

My tip would be to get a light and a dark as soon as possible and train them. You also want to train a water-type sylph with healingskills to be used in sylph-arena. Once you have a strong poseidon you can annoy the hell out of everyone thanks to its shield and healingcapabilities. :P

Comment

Working...
                X