Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Battle Cross Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sssmoke1011
    started a topic Guild Battle Cross Servers

    Guild Battle Cross Servers

    I suggest that every Top 1 on each servers will fight @ the end of the month!

  • Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
    theres not even really an if. multiple Mods have said it cant happen a while back. maybe its just a matter of the time and coding it would take?
    ur right they said it CAN happen they didn't say it WILL happen
    thats my reason for saying IF

    we all said market will come and look market is still not here so its better to hope with a chance of not happening to

    well its probably good but it might take some time
    GvG has just been released Patch 1.45 is not complete until its complete and until we have a 1 or 2 month break i can bet it will not happen

    maybe in the future and who knows maybe it won't too

    Leave a comment:


  • ArchangelZero7
    replied
    theres not even really an if. multiple Mods have said it cant happen a while back. maybe its just a matter of the time and coding it would take?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    thats what i said

    well even 2 winners guild fighting for server is still a very low on chance cause we already have cross server interaction and we are merging

    well as i also said the chances are on IF bases

    10% chance of happening and 90% on not happening

    all depends on how 7 roads react

    Leave a comment:


  • ArchangelZero7
    replied
    the only way you could do that is by having a contest between the highest guilds. theyre all competing, just indirectly. direct fighting wouldnt work, although it would be incredibly entertaining

    Leave a comment:


  • terayaki2
    replied
    make #1 guild each server fight each other ! :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    merge is happening as we speak so new guilds are gonna come anyway

    well leaving the main point out of the matter

    the problem is Guild battles is a war between the guilds in ur server

    true only 1 or 2 guild tends to win all the time but thats not something u can control

    another problem is unlike GA this is a battle 1 on 1

    lets take it like this

    S2 is my server so lets say S7 and S15 are gonna have GvG with us

    well how many guilds will participate?
    which guild will fight with which guild ?

    in ur server u know ur guilds the participating ones i mean

    but here ur having server to server clash not a guild vs guild

    like lets say

    my guild is Team A and S7 has Team B and S15 has Team C

    well there are more than 1 guild in each server and 16 guilds fighting with many servers on a random amount well just think of the coding its needed

    its all too advanced

    If and i do mean IF its ever to happen it should happen like this

    The first 16 guilds of ur server fights and the winning guild of ur server fights with a another winning guild of a different server thats Cross server Guild wars

    the rewards for 2nd and 3rd will be given after the winning guild is decided as for the winning guild of the cross server GvG they get 3 times the regular and their server guild gets shining name for 7 days while the losing guild gets twice their normal winner reward thats it

    hehe but cross server Guild wars well there are too many complications

    Leave a comment:


  • ArchangelZero7
    replied
    also cross server interaction aside from merges is impossible

    Leave a comment:


  • Celorilm
    replied
    I am not so sure this is such a good idea: servers having been launched at different times often result in very different average top level & gear.

    This, combined with the crappy matching system, already makes cross-server arena very unstable to say the least...
    I do not see how they could manage to create a fair cross-server guild tournament, while they already have troubles making fair 3 men arena matches...

    Also, what would other 15 top guilds do during this cross-server tournament week? The game already too often tends to reward much more top players: this is good at short term if you belong to the club, but what will happen in the long run if you discourage other players? Do you think they will continue to invest in the game, just for the pleasure of being systematically dominated by a small minority? When they are gone, how long do you think the game will survive?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X