This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt tokens is soo bad

Hi guys im archer lv41 and wanted to inform that after last pach we have only one attempt to Cata well i hope that theres be a way to get some free Crypt keys soon cuz it becomes hard to obtain jewels from Cata fix it soon pls this way more ppl stay and play know friends that abbandon this game becouse of Cata jewel problems.And yes was thinking about the same thing but quit the game for some stupid issue is not for me thing can be like pay gold for keys or insignia whatever u want but give us more crypt keys or more tokens for run ty and have fun all of u WarTuners ^^
    Last edited by polskibit; 12-07-2012, 08:57 AM.

you can get free skeleton keys to open mystery boxes which contain crypt keys, level up to 48 and you can do the last dungeon in solo map which has a high chance of crypt keys. Threatening to quit is pointless, ask for advice on how and where to get them

Comment

please just quit. i don't think anyone will miss you.

Comment

yeah maybe ur right but im on lv 41 till 48 long way and need to be competitive to do pvp and gvg and BR is not easy to raise im sure that u have right about solo dungeon but still need 7 lvls to gain for ur advice this way u let me understant that low lvls in this game cant gain easy staff soo bad anyway

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
          please just quit. i don't think anyone will miss you.
          well my friend u must grow to use forums if ur mom dont let u learn how to act with normal ppl be better if u quit nice boy ^^

Comment

Originally posted by polskibit View Post
            yeah maybe ur right but im on lv 41 till 48 long way and need to be competitive to do pvp and gvg and BR is not easy to raise im sure that u have right about solo dungeon but still need 7 lvls to gain for ur advice this way u let me understant that low lvls in this game cant gain easy staff soo bad anyway
            You can't expect this game will always go easy on you.
            Please tell me a good game when you have everything handed out easily. No.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

wow some crappy attitude coming through :/

Comment

ohh well i dont say that the game must go easy on me infact for me right now is the only problem cant gain jewels to upgrade BR im lv 41 pvp set and will be nice have oportunity to gain more BR by obtaining jewels and its too long to get one piece and all 4 of them LOL cant wait to see how much time i need. Btw lol an easy gain for items without buy nothing Try MMORPG fantasy Eden Eternal and Allods Online^^
                Last edited by polskibit; 12-06-2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26418843 View Post
                  wow some crappy attitude coming through :/
                  no worries im 31 years old with 2 lil kids can handle some of those "bad guys "
                  Last edited by polskibit; 12-06-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Hi guys im archer lv41 and wanted to inform that after last pach we have only one attempt to Cata well i hope that theres be a way to get some free Crypt keys soon cuz it becomes hard to obtain jewels from Cata fix it soon pls this way more ppl stay and play know friends that abbandon this game becouse of Cata jewel problems.And yes im the next person that will quit the game soon if there dont be a good Cata drops or more keys thing can be like pay gold for keys or insignia whatever u want but give us more crypt keys or more tokens for run ty and have fun all of u WarTuners ^^
                    there are few ways. upgrade your guild altars to max so u had more chance in crypt key, socket, and other stuff. also open all mystery boxes in dungeon.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

You can still run catas without keys. If you didn't have them before then what is the problem now? I just dont get it. Cause before the patch you only had one free attempt.

Comment

ohh well BIG thx to onimad and R26418843 nice to know that out there is an possibility to gain some extra crypt keys if im lucky at lv 50 in pvp be good to kick some bad guys out there. Ones again have fun all of ya ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                          You can still run catas without keys. If you didn't have them before then what is the problem now? I just dont get it. Cause before the patch you only had one free attempt.
                          well there is no prob but if u remember gaining lvls at the begining gives u crypt keys so its not really true that what u talk about not having keys before from lv 1 to 30 game gives un about 12-15 keys free soo the thing is extra crypt keys are allways welcome

Comment

well there is no prob but if u remember gaining lvls at the begining gives u crypt keys so its not really true that what u talk about not having keys before from lv 1 to 30 game gives un about 12-15 keys free soo the thing is extra crypt keys are allways welcome
                            I gotcha now. I saved all my crypt keys until i was level 45ish. Cause you get so little from doing the low levels. So i was doing my daily run for a while and then was able to spam the higher levels up until they started giving them out in boxes. So my timing kinda lucked out. If you ever reroll your character I recommend that. (or if you have hug $$ use them all)

Comment

yeh it's sad to see the attempths go back to 1, but then again.

when you finaly get that item the achievement is so much bigger knowing you had to work for it.
                              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                              X