X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Chest.. seriously what the ****

Adding new stuff is fine,
    Replacing stuff is fine,
    But replacing stuff with utter **** is NOT fine. Going from 2-3k whips a week from ToK Nm to 60 - ************* 60! - from Magic Square is NOT fine.

Can we at least get ToK chests from Magic Square? I know ya'll are money hungry but god damn.

It's ProCity/7Road and some *insert any terminology combo chain within these asterisks*'s bright idea to skimp the players even further.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Skimping players wouldn't that bad. However, they are decreasing the accessibility of the MOST USEFUL item, mount whips. Mount whips are one of the oldest items in the game and it is always needed. With how much they put new mounts into game, and the magic mounts, there will be a non ceasing use for whips. TO make them harder to get is just the most retarded thing to do. Thus becomes even more clear they dont play the game they make.

Comment

Someone will probably come along the lines saying, "well, that's what the farm is for". The devs have done so much damage on this game that is starting to look like version 1 when it took a standstill and got boring really quick.

Comment

On the plus side, we won't have to worry about the caps on stats any more, and less of those pesky event items to trade in, too.
          Maybe when people max out astrals, the glory road shop will be a new source of whips, but they look pretty overpriced there.

Comment

Farming gives whips but you also need horses for that and you only get farm a tiny amount of whips each day. Farming isn't an option because you can't fill the farm with horses allone, there are other animals just as important.

The devs did not think this one trough and it will get players to grow even slower and slower and the whips are needed to level the stables. It is getting really difficult to get the stables to lvl 5 (to complete the quest and getting the mount). I can hear people think "But hoofs levels the stables too right?". Yes it does but you'll max out mounts pretty easily with the hoofs and hoofs become worthless when that happens. Make a change in DI, round 1 hoofs, round 2 whips and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
              Farming gives whips but you also need horses for that and you only get farm a tiny amount of whips each day. Farming isn't an option because you can't fill the farm with horses allone, there are other animals just as important.

The devs did not think this one trough and it will get players to grow even slower and slower and the whips are needed to level the stables. It is getting really difficult to get the stables to lvl 5 (to complete the quest and getting the mount). I can hear people think "But hoofs levels the stables too right?". Yes it does but you'll max out mounts pretty easily with the hoofs and hoofs become worthless when that happens. Make a change in DI, round 1 hoofs, round 2 whips and so on.
              There's definitely a good idea - we get way too many hooves from DI, it would be fantastic to change the balance to more whips instead. I know we get a few here and there, but making it 50-50 split like that would definitely work for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                There's definitely a good idea - we get way too many hooves from DI, it would be fantastic to change the balance to more whips instead. I know we get a few here and there, but making it 50-50 split like that would definitely work for most people.
                I'd like to see DI change to levels 1-15 being mount whips, and 16-20 being hooves. Since mount whips are technically worth less than hooves. So, just like the higher levels of DI drop clamps.

I mean, seriously, we need hundreds of thousands of whips. Hoof crits give full levels, whips give multiplier. We definitely need more sources of whips.
                Last edited by R224070026; 12-07-2016, 11:27 AM.
                S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                Lukoi

Comment

I would think by purchasing the farm levels would help somewhat in the output of animal resources aside from the milk is collected. Getting 1-3 per animal for up to 9 of the same animal per day isn't doing anyone any justice. I am all for change on having all the same animal in the field (up to 18 of them for a level 75+ farm). We do need more sources for whips. Hooves are okay, but I got like 3k of them after trying to use some on the mounts (that hyper crit is what ticked me off each time) that I do not do the mount refining event anymore (I wish I can crit like that when training them).

Comment

hey who doesnt need more useless soul crystals and shadow crystals....stacks and stacks of this **** my ships cant use fast enough

Comment

they do it just to **** ppl off oh well looks like future whips events will be yet another thing that cant be done every event now once every 4-5 event maybe
                      and whats retarted is there is so many mounts in game now! and theres no unlimted whip events aswell there just generating more revenue from TEH WHALES ARRRH THERE SHE BLOWS!
                      its gonna be there own fault cause at the end of the day there just making the FTP players leave and small cashers which is also retarted cause anyone knows whales arnt in the game for the long haul they eventualy all leave onto the next game

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

I disagree. I've been playing the game for almost as long as my server has existed. The devs know exactly what they are doing. They are systematically nerfing things that benefit players to stick you with frustratingly slow growth if you don't spend real money. I watched the pattern. What the devs are doing is very intentional and is thought through. They make more money off of the top handful of whales than off of the rest of Wartune players combined.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                          I disagree. .... They make more money off of the top handful of whales than off of the rest of Wartune players combined.
                          Absolutely true. Everything depends on the whales, the rest of us do not count. Don't even bother filling in surveys for this reason - they are just chucked in the bin, except for the small elite.
                          FireAndIce
                          Mage +112m
                          Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                          Ancients guild
                          Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Working...
                          X