Guild Alliances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Alliances

Have you guys thought about creating some kind of system that would allow for Guild Alliances? I was thinking that you could have a function in the game where guilds could create alliances with each other. You could have some of the benefits include, same bonuses as you get with your own guild, item swap, alliance chat, shared wealth, and an alliance guild chamber or an alliance hierarchy. It would help out the guilds that are small but want to stay their own guild. That's about all I have for now. Any suggestions? Thoughts?

I think there is no way it could work. Why would a strong guild form an ally with a weak guild?
    The only thing can happen is rank 2 and 3 guild together against no. 1 or no. 1 with no. 3 together to hold no. 2 in place.

Sorry to break it to you, but this is just a dream for people in a weak guild.

Comment

That had been proposed a long time ago and shot down for that exact reason. the most you can do right now is have spoken alliances with guilds. aside from that, its unlikely.
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

No. Why should guild ally? Why not merge?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          No. Why should guild ally? Why not merge?
          yeah guild ally will make strong guild more stronger XD
          WARTUNE
          Name : Zerith
          Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
          Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

So would merging

Comment

Working...
            X