jigsaw pieces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jigsaw pieces

is there going to be a synthesize for the jigsaw pieces.. some people are ending up with A LOT of extra jigsaw pieces from the albaca, any way we can get it to transfer over to the (reindeer/moose) again even for a high price of gold.. or 2 for 1.. not begging for miracles here just maybe not wasting the money spent on the stuff used and having a bunch of needless stuff left over.. you know, more bang for your buck and no fear of blowing more money (non cashers don't need to troll it, we all know that cashers will always have more available then non cashers and can use this availability as well, being it would add up and at least be able to get one of the jigsaw mounts over time)

Sure, why not!

Comment

That would be nice, given how OMGWTFBBQsoharditwas to get the Alpaca in the first place (non-spenders couldn't get it at all that I am aware of).

Comment

Of course non payers can't get it, even mid to small payers can't get it easily after all... Free ride for everyone? I don't think so~
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by wifalot View Post
          is there going to be a synthesize for the jigsaw pieces.. some people are ending up with A LOT of extra jigsaw pieces from the albaca, any way we can get it to transfer over to the (reindeer/moose) again even for a high price of gold.. or 2 for 1.. not begging for miracles here just maybe not wasting the money spent on the stuff used and having a bunch of needless stuff left over.. you know, more bang for your buck and no fear of blowing more money (non cashers don't need to troll it, we all know that cashers will always have more available then non cashers and can use this availability as well, being it would add up and at least be able to get one of the jigsaw mounts over time)
          hah, lucky them, i opened about 16 or 17 boxes and only ended up with 19 pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Of course non payers can't get it, even mid to small payers can't get it easily after all... Free ride for everyone? I don't think so~
            as i said little troll just an idea that would be a benefit to cashers and non cashers alike. Don't Troll when you aren't actually saying anything on the subject., its embarassing to the other trolls everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by wifalot View Post
              as i said little troll just an idea that would be a benefit to cashers and non cashers alike. Don't Troll when you aren't actually saying anything on the subject., its embarassing to the other trolls everywhere
              Hello~~ Since when did trolling needs to be on topic~?

Your idea would be good if it is implemented. Though I doubt it will happen, greedy as they are.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
              X