today ive seen this flash a few times in world chat

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1787028

realy u want ppl to vote lol

i would vote if theirs an award for the worst laggy game of 2016 lmao

Oh I can put my vote in for "The Best Skimped Game by *simply fill in the blanks here with your chained up combo response* of 2013, 2014, 2015, AND 2016".
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

wartune?mmo of 2016?

not a snowballs chance in hell,there are others
      that have much more content that is on
      level with better crafting,in game mail,and
      even with an auction for selling items.and
      don't forget in game chat for groups so you
      can talk to your group rather than have to
      type. wartune is missing far too much to ever
      be a consideration.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	1727946

seriously some 1 with many alts doin votes surley this many happy customers is a joke

Comment

it is a joke,done with alts.

3 classes? the other game i spend most of my time in has 10 classes. scale-able
          dungeons and more dungeons/instances than wt has. PvP area going 24/7, real
          farming to grow food items for cooking.no set time for any battles or events,log
          at your convenience.plus in game mail,auction house and player to player trading.
          and a better guild (kin) system with a house and personal homes with better decoration
          options for both.

Comment

if it means that by voting we are voting for you idiots
            can I vote for someone else ??

Comment

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
              if it means that by voting we are voting for you idiots
              can I vote for someone else ??

yes you can,i voted for dragonball z game,even though
              i never played it.

Comment

Wartune [What "WAR"-Tune when it's FASHION-Tune, LAG-Tune, and BORE-Tune (if it didn't frustrate the player enough to chuck their PC out the window first)???] is a Strategy [Hmm, are we seeing the same gaming screen? No strategy involved as everything is automatic including the opponents handpicked just for the player; sometimes getting mostly Cliffords in the mix] Hybrid MMORPG [More like POONPG - P*expletive* Others Off on a Non-Playable Game] released by R2games.com [Mainly pawns] and Proficient City Limited [Wonder if that's where we got Gerbil Power from]. In this exciting [With so much nerfs, skimps, and outright shenanigans, the excitement has lost me] strategy/RPG hybrid game, the action [More like, LAG and Frustration] begins with the first click [If you managed to get past the hang up at the loading screen upon clicking]! Featuring three unique classes [Okay I wanted another class, like a stick wielder or even bare handed fighters, but had to settle for archer class =P - GET MORE CLASSES PLEASE!!!], single and multi-player dungeons [Umm, some lag so bad that is hard to do commands when you need it, HOW ABOUT PUTTING THE AFK BUTTON ON MPDs SO WE CAN JUST LET THE SYSTEM GO ON ITS BUSINESS AND WE GO ON OURS?], PvP arenas [Either weaker opponents or strongest opponents but never a good matching system], competitive battle grounds [How is sticking 4 types of classes - Regular, Class Advanced, Knighthood, Titan Skilled - competitive? Each type should have its own battlefield since we got 19+ gaming platforms as part of this cross-server directive], thousand-player boss battles [Are we talking about World Boss where it's gone in 10 seconds or less? On that same note, 1000 players on one connection is either very taxing to the network resources or unheard of since I only see about 30 at any one time I decide to do WB], a robust guild system [Don't know about the robust part since things are limited in purchase in its shops; I figured if we got the contribs/fang to spend, we can spend up to how much we want, not letting the limit decide on what we do with our wealth], and farming [Limited feed attempts, limited EXP obtained from tending, not that very much can be done on a farm], Wartune combines some of your favorite features [Clothing is really not that worth it unless dressing like a clown or fairy is your thing; I just dress to kill, but not that much being offered to me at this time] from multiple game genres [Okay, I am pretty much a sci-fi kind of guy that I like space combat and this game is way too far from that!!!]

Comment

Ahaha OMG "competitive battlegrounds", ""PvP arena".....!?! Things like this really put a meaning into visiting this forum from time to time! xD Those guys from R2 and co really have some nerve for using words like "pvp"or "competitive", since they utterly destroyed both long time ago.There were times when this game was challenging and competitive for all but this time is long gone. I think this number "2397" stands for heavy cashers, those carps are the only thing running this sharade here.
                  Still to be honest when i started playing some time when sylphs were introduced i would voted for this game without second thought. Than the game itself was splendid...to watch those ruins now its really saddening every time i look back but still its a valuable lesson how bad vice greed is and where it leads to.

Comment

Yep, for me, if a fight lasts for at least 45 seconds, it was matched up well. If a fight lasts for 5 minutes then it means that both sides are equal in combat ability, stats, and strategy to keep the fight going until one side falls. I missed those types of fights, especially when they kept me on my toes since I control my team of characters on this side against 4 people on the other side. This stuff now, you either win by trampling on novice players or lose to professional spenders with everything the spending game can offer them. I don't see any competition in that, especially if the fight lasts 3 seconds either way.

I quit WT within the first few months of playing, years ago (when sylphs were the only thing that supposed to make it fun), due to the monotony of it all (putting forth so much effort for little or no return). Almost 2 years ago, I decided to play it again just to see if it was the same. I was impressed with some of the improvements (at the time unlimited events were commonplace) that I stayed. Now, it's going back to the way of the years before: dull and frustrating (bugs and lags, mostly lags due to "hidden" system requirements each time a patch comes out). It could have been a good game if things of benefit were left alone and things that need to benefit can be fixed. But that's asking for a bit too much.
                    Last edited by Meikura001; 12-05-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Know what u talk about dude..i miss a lot those fights in arena too. Before they screw up the matching arena time was the most fun time of all. There were games that i still remember where things like even just saved and used in right time runes matter greatly not to mention sylph fights. Me and the guys that we made team in our server just barely waited for that sweet afternoon time so we can get our daily portions of arena fights. After matching was scripted intentionaly to match low levels with most higher ones it just become silly routine in which you hope to get some poor lower level rather than the "firendly neighborhood" whale and just end with those 15 attempts of torment. It was rather boring massacre of lowbies or imposible whales in the max level...but those almost equal fights were almost gone.

But pvp is the only thing that suffered...you spoke above about clothing system and wish the problem was just looking like clown or fairy but it was changing the whole process of the cloth gathering. This and some other things just had to remain as they were or just slightly improved. You know how hard it was to get fashion cores and charms before but the whole process of synthesizing during proper event was the real fun. Same thing was with gems, whips, mahra, sepu, event chests etc..removing and changing in unrecognizable way those game features was the demise of the game itself. It just stopped being fun playing it and thats why i left myself as it was the last nail in the coffin after the unfairness that was in the arena feature.

Still i wonder why maybe thats why i still check up on things here? I never seen any game company to ruin its product intentionally and completely as Wartune and i had played a lot of stuff. It wasnt fair deal even to the heavy cashing players mostly cause even they were harmed with their investitions (like buying fashion cores and luck charms for example) and mostly destroying comunities that they have been part of too. The most sad thing is that all the people that i had great fun in my guild scatter anywhere but here and we'll never meet again probably.

Comment

lol wartune using dead accts to vote for self

Comment

Yep, PvP does suck now that I only get into one fight after going "meh" for the week and just save up for the mount at the end of the month.

On clothing, I liked the old system because with 1 core, I can get another piece that I either have or don't have, up to a certain level that will require luck charms for success or just keep blowing my gold and cores to try and collect every piece it can try and give me. The new system only gives you a clothing piece after a certain level milestone is met (doesn't matter how many pieces, cores, charms you engulfed, you just get one piece) which leaves not enough room when it comes to identifying later on.

Most of the people I had known on my server had moved on to another game, another server, or are just lurkers. Myself, I am just a lurker as I only do a few things and leave for the day. Nothing is much worth staying hours on end for. If the devs can see their "improvements" are hurting all sorts of players on a game that all said was "great" to be referred to friends, I am sure they will take that time to make it better to win back player support so they can really vote this game off. But, that's a long shot and probably won't happen after I am long and gone as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X