No announcement yet.

Road to Glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed that some of the opponents have their Rage at a level to start off with an AOE attack. I can expect from higher levels but with our s*expletive*y clothing system, how is it that lower levels managed to get enough rage to fire off a shot like that? Not that I really care as I down them fairly quickly, but just a little wonder is all.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
      LOL… I JUST FOUGHT to stage 9 and defeated the opponent with a quarter of my life in tact (or so i thought)…somehow after killing the enemy an invisible entity was hovering over my lifeless opponent's body and firing shots (looked like white fireballs) at my character for two rounds until it killed my character… so both of our characters are dead on the floor and the game determines that i failed….

lol…WARTUNE YOU ST**K FACE CHEATERS…LOL….I CALL A JUDGEMENT ON YOUR GLITCHY UNDERMINING HEADS…LOL…NO I WILL NOT BE REVIVING FROM A CHEAT.
      Your opponent must have been healed at the same time you killed it. When that happens, the game freaks out. Its a bug that has been in Wartune for over 3 years. I've recorded and reported it multiple times in both battlegrounds and arena. Thus far, devs have not fixed it.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-to-glory-bug

Comment

Bump because people still don't understand things. Like that stat buffs last the duration of the day (every round after purchase).
          S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
          1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
          EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
          Lukoi

Comment

Working...
          X