Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip gift rewards

come on r2 who thought of this change

firstly i would of removed luck stones and soul crystals first as u can get these widley from shops using insignia and guild contribution or fangs of fears

secondly why remove imperial seals those was usefull and helpfull now its back to 0 to do in those quests

We completely understand your frustration at these changes and are happy to report your concerns over them. As always though, we never know in advance when things like this will be changed so we were just as surprised. At this time we do not know if other ways will be opened up for obtaining imperial seals but we will do our best to find out.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

well for a start paying for vip is suppose to be a privaledge more exp more rewards etc

but what you give every monday for gift rewards surley u can add stuff thats not game shops

surley the luck stones and soul crystals etc thats easily obtained from game shops shouldnt realy be inside vip gift rewards

r2 should demand the devs to replace luck stones and soul crystals to the imperial seals and adv marhe or adv sep then u would call that a vip gift

as it is looking at it i wouldnt pay for vip if those rewards stay not realy worth the cash

Comment

Working...
      X