Imperial War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial War

Question about Imperial War , There is no way to remove players and sub others . Any hints other than kicking someone ( yeah I did lol) to remove from the battle list?
    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Thought it was unlimited as far as participants go.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thought so also Meikura YET I got some actives not on list and some inactive ones on it , so odd
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

if players want to move guilds to join imperial wars to make ur guilds stronger they ave to be in ur guild longer than 3 days to par take in this event lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1728015

well this realy stops the guild hopping on imperial wars days lmao
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-10-2016, 03:49 AM.

Comment

they need to bring back the old style CSGB and do away with this **** post grab style

Comment

well i hope they avnt implemented the old style cross server gb bugs and placed them into imperial wars lmao

Comment

Thought so also Meikura YET I got some actives not on list and some inactive ones on it , so odd
              I hear ya on that. My personal guild is small so everyone is in. However, I will probably go around asking the bigger ones to see if they have everyone they need in.

if players want to move guilds to join imperial wars to make ur guilds stronger they ave to be in ur guild longer than 3 days to par take in this event lol
              I guess those that had to be kicked for inventory juggling will have to do it before Wednesday (Tuesday at best) so they can still remain when Saturday comes rolling along.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Raiime1 View Post
                they need to bring back the old style CSGB and do away with this **** post grab style
                My thoughts exactly.

This 500 energy thing for 30 mins is crazy!
                Then if you die you get 100 energy, only to find you cant move off the base because everyone who died before you is parked in the first row of posts using their 100 energy, and you are stuck. Both teams in our game last night were stalled for a good 20 minutes. I think even the cashers gave up paying to move.

Not being able to see players without clicking on posts is frustrating.
                You spend ages clicking on boxes trying to find out where everyone is.

Plus I'm not sure if its a bug or a fast moving player, but I click to see top player in our region on a post, so I go to a different post, and there he was! Darn!

Please replace this with the old style CSGB - maybe with an imperial post if you really have to change something. But at least there we could see what was happening and not be stalled for half the game (unless bugged).

Oh...and my one free turn on each of the buttons (like free hop to wherever) didn't work. The only part of those buttons that did anything for me was the + part, giving me the kind offer from R2 to pay them for the privilege of using the item, even though it showed the 1 on it, that I had a free turn available.
                Last edited by Gremlinz; 12-10-2016, 02:15 PM.
                Gremlin
                Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

r2 are u completely brain dead thinking of doin thos imperial wars come on

this event is a waste of ppls time and effort we will not be entering this rubbish to be cannon fodder for heavy guilds the rewards arnt even worth this 1 hr of rubbish

bring back old csgb at least u can run around and chat with the other team total dumb fks spoiled a good event

Comment

They should remove energy lol

Comment

this imp war is a cash cow cash rules and who cash most wins ....... lame

Comment

They've almost become a parody of themselves. This is the greediest, most disgraceful pieces of **** theyv'e ever vomited onto us. All of these events are a slap in the face but imperial war is the worst. Me and my 3 teammates are gone, **** this greedy trash. We've cashed hundreds of $ on this and this is the last insult. I hope everyone does the same.

When they are too lazy to fix bugs that have existed for year. Huge bugs like completely disappearing damage that just appeared a few months back, all their effort goes into ways to **** your wallet but not a single minute goes into balancing or fixing the game. I'm disgusted to be perfectly honest, they should be ashamed because their behavior is repulsive. I reckon that's probably too much praise for them tbh.
                        Last edited by rozaroman; 12-10-2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

i bet next week they will post a survey how much u like these dumb *** events brain dead devs thought of

Comment

so make a few moves and sit for 25 minutes....this is beyond even the stupidity they are known for

Comment

That was the most boring hour I ever spent. What were they thinking?

Comment

Working...
                              X