No announcement yet.

Imperial War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. Would be way more fun than sitting on a tower, out of energy, and waiting for a treasure timer to count down. I'm yawning just thinking about it. We don't even know what guild we are fighting. It doesn't say their name anywhere on the screen.
    So true, you have to watch the chat text to find out when they make a move.

Updated Edit
    Yep, I just got my a*expletive* handed to me by mostly KH/Titan folks in that one guild. I know I joined late into the thing (since last week) so I don't think it's by BR as there were fairly a few 11 Mil BRs as well as a 15 Mil and my guild is no more than 20 Mil BR for the total set. And I don't think that one guild has lost so many to be paired up with us in fighting.

So I guess it begets the question: how is this done (matching wise)?
    Last edited by Meikura001; 12-17-2016, 10:18 PM. Reason: Placing Updated Edit
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

the matching on there was horrible today, nothing but 20m br players and frigga cheap *** users in there , took all of our towers and didnt let us make a move, and to make the damn thing worse it was 32 against 5 so is that fair or what .

Comment

I don't know how they were doing it, but it was horrible. I managed to click each post to find even an 18 MIL BR in there. I don't know if I really want to spend the 1m guild wealth to be matched like this come next season (in a few weeks).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Imperial War is really suck. Bring back GVG, its more interesting
          Heroes Evolved
          GODZ

Comment

Working...
          X