Titan Temple cheapness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple cheapness

If you're in the top 100 Cross-server, don't be a ****** and have water/wind AND Oracle equipped. For some reason MOST of you have that equipped. I get stuck fighting 3 "players" that spam heal, shield, steal which is utterly cheap. They need to fix this massive idiotic cheapness. How can a modest player beat 3 of them when they do that to you over and over again. Instant kill seems to always target the one guy that doesn't have water/wind, or the euds... Maybe instant kill should prioritize players. Hey, 1 of them I could handle. 2... pushing it. 3?! Please, if you're in top 100 DON'T have water/wind equipped at reset.

Don't blame the top players for titan temple sucking. Its R2's crappy design that makes it suck. You're soloing vs a team of top players who are controlled by AI (aka lag free). Unlike ToK, you can't get a strong player to help you clear it; either the rewards are in reach or you're hosed.

If its any help, many of the same tactics that work in ToK work in titan temple. If your eud lives long enough to use skill, damnation or inspiration are both really good skills to use. Since doing as much damage as possible before the friggas can spam heal is essential, the event is easiest for high BR archers. I can get my eud to last long enough for one debuff, which makes it much easier for me. Damnation + brute + Hell's Requiem allows me to nearly 1 shot all but the group with the highest rewards.

I'm not certain if time of day matters, but I did notice when I did it this morning after world boss, there were very few friggas; most had Thor on. When my alt ran it in the evening, almost everyone had friggas on. I'm not certain if its because of when R2/7Road refreshs the stats or if its based on what the real player has equipped at that moment. When I compare the names, I was fighting the same players with my main and with my alt. Something happened between late morning and early evening...either its based on what they have on in real time or the stats refresh during the day.

Comment

Titan Temple need a rework asap, the matching should be the top 200 of cross-server list, and the stats of opponents should be in 3 difficulties, like the old ToK, and the devs should take in mind, that there are ppl with defence-build, which can not do a lot of dmg. anyway, a char with 11 mio BR can not do anything against 4 opponents where each have 17 mio BR and 2 Friggas,

Next rework needed are the skills. InstantKill should go for players first, AND if the player is dead, he should stay dead in the next round and do not come back with 1 HP.
      Last edited by Seidr1; 12-12-2016, 03:03 AM.

Comment

One simple change would fix Titan Temple.

The 7 Titan buff is absurd... The 1 Titan buff should be +100% PATK/MATK. The other buffs should be bumped to the next slot. 100% awakening... against 2-4 KH Knights? Worthless.

Or, Switch the 9 Titan buff to #1. Also, still have a +100% ATK buff, and get rid of the 100% awakening buff.

Either way, get rid of the awakening buff and add a +dmg buff early on. Even if it was in the first 3 buffs.
        S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
        1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
        EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
        Lukoi

Comment

killed 2 players i died when i started again the dam system gave them full life and wasted attempt again and again cuz dead players comming back to life

plus cant ppl remove their dam friggas before reset

its hard enough on 1st 2 lvs of titan temple against 4 friggas and 4 oracles

r2 has made this event stupid yes they wanna give us the new titans but make it 2 years to get 1 at this rate

players need to be considerate to other players on other platforms and plz remove the friggas

theirs no way im spending for additional attempts if theirs no way of winning if dead players revive when u start again its wasting cash
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-13-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Titan Temple is for 100 first playerd and all other Go Hell and end this game failure the fan i play 2 and half year and come new patch and new pains THIS IS THE FREE GAME when you not buy horribile balens than go hell and die. i hav good br and what can i make 3 friga 4 friga already heal and make shield and today have use the kill skill and not died what a hell so buged laged game give not why the wartune in the world make alredy new intems new ........ and make not vs bug and lag

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
              Titan Temple need a rework asap, the matching should be the top 200 of cross-server list, and the stats of opponents should be in 3 difficulties, like the old ToK, and the devs should take in mind, that there are ppl with defence-build, which can not do a lot of dmg. anyway, a char with 11 mio BR can not do anything against 4 opponents where each have 17 mio BR and 2 Friggas,

Next rework needed are the skills. InstantKill should go for players first, AND if the player is dead, he should stay dead in the next round and do not come back with 1 HP.
              Defense build is the only way I can beat round 5 - I can't possibly finish them all off pre-sylph, and there's always at least one frygga, so I have to turtle it out until the damage is at 200% or more, then try to time my sylph and pray I take them all down before they can heal up to max again.

And totally agree about the auto-kill skill - having it hit a eudaemon is just insulting, and anyone you manage to kill should definitely stay down on the next attempt.

Comment

They should make all 4 shadows YOUR OWN MIRROR, not some top 100 players' mirror, and start at 100% strength and add +20% per level.
                That way everyone can do it, but no one could have an easier win than the rest.
                Totally fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  They should make all 4 shadows YOUR OWN MIRROR, not some top 100 players' mirror, and start at 100% strength and add +20% per level.
                  Totally fair and square.
                  I like this idea, or maybe some variant of it. (And I don't even have a problem clearing all 5 stages right now.)
                  EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    Totally fair and square.
                    I am with that one as well. If they made Cloud Adventures (anyone still doing it??) with a mirror of your unit, eud, and troops, surely they won't have a problem making this a thing.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what those idiot developers should do is have it set up like sylph expedition where we can choose of of our friend toon to help us out that way it would be a fund event but i guess r2games wants to mess with our minds and pay them more cash , them crooked *****.

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                        what those idiot developers should do is have it set up like sylph expedition where we can choose of of our friend toon to help us out that way it would be a fund event but i guess r2games wants to mess with our minds and pay them more cash , them crooked *****.
                        I really like this idea. I would expand on it, slightly. The battlefield should be You plus your main Eudaemon, and your sub-Eud, and then pick-a-friend with their Main and Sub-Eud. That would be fun. 1v4 (really 1.5v8, because the player Eud doesn't seem to get buffed, but the opposing Eud's are strong as all get out) is stupid. My main doesn't have issue with it, but my little alt still has yet to beat stage 1. (No, don't cry for me Argentina )
                        EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                          That would be an interesting way to address the problems with it, but would probably make it too easy for strong players. They really need to do a better job scaling it, so that even new KH have a chance at beating level 1.

Comment

I can go on with a song and dance on how it should be designed, but they won't read it after my fingers bleed.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This is ridiculous.. I have 5 million BR on some players who can get 3 levels but I am lucky to get 2.. needless to say I'm a knight. Not only are you fighting 3 friggas but theres also 2 knight eudaemons draining your rage.

Comment

Working...
                              X