Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titan Temple cheapness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
    This is ridiculous.. I have 5 million BR on some players who can get 3 levels but I am lucky to get 2.. needless to say I'm a knight. Not only are you fighting 3 friggas but theres also 2 knight eudaemons draining your rage.
    I call **. Or you're really terrible. Are you one of those people with all HP gems, and endurance tattoos and Frigga just to have an inflated BR? And only 1 Titan? Otherwise, if you have 5m BR on someone clearing stage 3, that should put you are roughly 16m+ BR. Which should easily clear all 5 stages. (My spouse is a mage who clears all 5 stages at 13m BR).
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

How's it even based? I know there are at least 15-20 platforms that connect to this game ever since they banded together. It couldn't be the SAME top people with every platform for this, now could it?
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        How's it even based? I know there are at least 15-20 platforms that connect to this game ever since they banded together. It couldn't be the SAME top people with every platform for this, now could it?
        It's based on your cross-server shard. So, when you look in the rankings and see the "Cross Server" BR tab, those 100 are what you face.

The top stage is people from 1-20.

The 2nd stage is 21-40.

3rd: 41-60.

4th: 61-80.

And the bottom (5th) stage is 81-100.

At least as far as I can tell. I have only ever seen myself on stage 3, and I am ranked in the low 40s. I've never seen our top 10 outside of the top stage.

If you have 5 sylphs, your Titan Temple BR should be approximately 1.75x your standing BR (no ATK increase really sucks.) That means my 9m BR alt is at around 15-16m, and can just barely beat the first stage, if no one has Frigga, in 2 or 3 attempts. And rank 81-100 on my server shard is the 14-16m BR (off the top of my head) area.
        EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

I figured that much on how it was easier on some but harder on others. It's going to remind me of middle and high school where the students you have in Homeroom will be with you all through your school life, LOL.

Comment

wrong thread,delete post pls.
            Last edited by No_Honour; 12-20-2016, 02:30 PM. Reason: wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
              I call **. Or you're really terrible. Are you one of those people with all HP gems, and endurance tattoos and Frigga just to have an inflated BR? And only 1 Titan? Otherwise, if you have 5m BR on someone clearing stage 3, that should put you are roughly 16m+ BR. Which should easily clear all 5 stages. (My spouse is a mage who clears all 5 stages at 13m BR).
              No I'm not.. I have 4 titans and use an Odin.. as I said I'm a knight and the only skill I have that can hit more than 1 enemy deals only 280% damage with a bleed.. it also requires 80 rage points. So if 3 friggas can drain my awakening points, absorb damage and heal the party that includes 2 eudaemon knights draining my rage theres not a lot left to attack with..

Comment

Its also bugged bigtime. I killed 1 of the players, and my toon kept hitting its dead body instead of targeting the ones left alive, which allowed everyone to heal and shield themselves. Also if I kill a player but fail, the dead player comes back to life the next attempt. And that kill a player skill only targets eudas. Its a disaster and impossible to do.

Comment

I don't know why the people keep complaing about Titan Temple, its not hard to complete it, you just need an account like that:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Imperial war 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1728196

Guild: <Suicides>
                  Nick: NoCash
                  BR: 26kk+
                  Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Okay, Clifford, run along with the other Big Red Dogs. But damn, 11 million balens? What are you? Bill Gates?

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Okay, Clifford, run along with the other Big Red Dogs. But damn, 11 million balens? What are you? Bill Gates?
                      That's one of the Test Server accounts. It's not "real".
                      EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                        Its also bugged bigtime. I killed 1 of the players, and my toon kept hitting its dead body instead of targeting the ones left alive, which allowed everyone to heal and shield themselves. Also if I kill a player but fail, the dead player comes back to life the next attempt. And that kill a player skill only targets eudas. Its a disaster and impossible to do.
                        That's quite the bug. Have you posted this in the Bug Report Forum?
                        EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

That's one of the Test Server accounts. It's not "real".
                          LOL I know. I was just having a good laugh with that one. Then again, that could account for why most of the stuff is "unplayable" by the average player.

Comment

How come the skill Titian Wrath that supposed to instantly kill an enemy does not work? It happens a lot with me..

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
                              How come the skill Titian Wrath that supposed to instantly kill an enemy does not work? It happens a lot with me..
                              If the enemy has a shield on, it will not kill him, only take about half life away. Don't know why it is like that, description says to instantly kill enemy, not do certain amount of damage.

Comment

...rank 81-100 on my server shard is the 14-16m BR (off the top of my head) area.
                                Ok so this might be the answer for some of us with a not-too-low BR but still can't clear more than 1 level.
                                Rank 100 on my Eastern and Western servers is around 19M under Player Strength (not Battle Rating). Top guy is a little under 30M.
                                An average player is around 9-16M, which is still way under the bottom player on the top 100 cross-server list.

Comment

Working...
                                X