why ave feedback ?????? rant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why ave feedback ?????? rant

why ave a feedback in forums and feedback surveys about patches when dopey r2 and the braindead devs do not read or listen to its players from them

imperial wars is a farce the devs couldnt make a csgb event to save your life

u wanted feedback on post grab ppl expressed their opinions on this and still u made imperial wars like post grab

all you had to do is get a brilliant programmer to fix old bugs in csgb and update the reward shop and it would of been fine

but the devs and r2 only think how to steal cash from players and make a fast buck for their xmas and new years parties

Yep r2 will feedback and whe say not goodes from the new s.... this feedbacks does not read r2, e will the money and give 0 fun, when so going have r2 max the 100 players whe horribile money spend, i see day for day why peoples and friends leave the game forever what is in this good for r2 ?? can make 1 great server ?

Comment

Does R2 sit and read the entire forum? Nope. Mods, mentors, and the game GMs do, and we filter the feedback up the chain. The surveys are a result of the feedback that's been forwarded, and are targeted toward the hundreds of people who don't post.

Most of the changes to the game will never be reverted back to how it was, but the feedback can help R2 communicate with the devs to make some of these changes a lot more beneficial to majority of the population, but everyone needs to fill out the surveys so that you all have the best chance at making a difference.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R280734113 View Post
        Yep r2 will feedback and whe say not goodes from the new s.... this feedbacks does not read r2, e will the money and give 0 fun, when so going have r2 max the 100 players whe horribile money spend, i see day for day why peoples and friends leave the game forever what is in this good for r2 ?? can make 1 great server ?
        You are right ofc only the thing is that R2 seems to do nothing with our input. My example? 900 coins for 30 henna in the voyage-shop. They never changed it and i dropped the hope that it ever gonna be changed. With every patch and merge the lag goes up and don't dream of that bein fixed, that isn't gonna happen.

World boss lasts 20 seconds if we are lucky. How long do players complain about that? Very long. Did R2 changed it? No.

Every day i need to do several weekly dungeons without any rewards and thus a big waste of time. And for what, devotion? It is too damn hard to reach 300 points without being online the whole day. Did R2 change that over time? No, they made it even harder to reach.

So, i hear what you say, i know you and colegues are working very hard for us every day and i thank you for that but the big things wich needs to be changed are not changing. And i only gave some examples because i don't want to make a huge slab of text.

Comment

take r2 survey and got reward,but often follow ur survei got nothing reward?

Comment

Working...
          X