Allow chosing when to use MP attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow chosing when to use MP attempts

Currently, as soon as you enter a MP dungeon, an attempt is used whether or not this MP dungeon is your level...

This means you cannot freely help friends, at least not until you have finished your 3 daily runs of dungeons bringing interesting rewards/XP for your level, or you loose opportunities to progress...
    It is fine to limit the rewards you can get daily, but what is the interest of preventing people freely helping lower levels?
    I think they should actually be rewarded, in some alternative way than XP maybe, for doing so !!

To allow us helping without having to sacrifice attempts, the solution is quite simple: allow us, when entering a MP dungeon, to decide whether we want to use an attempt, and get normal rewards, or not (entering in "help" mode).
    Last edited by Celorilm; 12-08-2012, 08:39 AM.

i think its been suggested before

i say +1

but when u choose not use attempt
    all the rewards will be removed for u on that run same way when u do runs after ur attempts are over
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Basically, yes, when you choose to help, all standard rewards, loots, including XP, would not be available...

Though, I think people helping might be rewarded in some alternative way: Gold? Bonus guild contribution? Charm points?

Comment

Originally posted by Celorilm View Post
        Basically, yes, when you choose to help, all standard rewards, loots, including XP, would not be available...

Though, I think people helping might be rewarded in some alternative way: Gold? Bonus guild contribution? Charm points?
        nah 0
        ur reward is simply helping others thats it

also there should be specific announcement for the fast invite like for when ur starting the dungeon and when ur in the middle of one cause when some players DC during a battle and end up not showing and we need invite but ur on the end of the dungeon (last boss)
        the only ones u can turn to is ur guild but even sometimes guild doesn't help so for that we can call the world but we have to tell them we need help for last boss right

well with specific announcement we can call out and say we are at last boss and we need help along with the invite code so if they click it they can enter it

+ add a class need call

as far as i know an all archer and knight with no mage is the last thing u need in a dungeon after lvl 40 since mages are prime need for MPD so we should have call for asking for a specific class like mages or knights or archers and with need like mage with heal or knight with high defense or a archer with poison attacks

things like that
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I personally do not mind helping others with no reward, but I still think some kind of alternative reward would encourage help...

Frendliness increase would make sense in my opinion, as what could be much more friendly than using you time helping others?

Comment

I agree with this --"
            Most of my friend ask me when I still had attemp.
            Im not really mind, but I mind it when they ask to do Void NM while I need to do Tarraton Lair.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Celorilm View Post
              I personally do not mind helping others with no reward, but I still think some kind of alternative reward would encourage help...

Frendliness increase would make sense in my opinion, as what could be much more friendly than using you time helping others?
              well maybe a friendliness increase but any other reward is not worth it

like say u get 1 more point on ur friendliness

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

1 more point is not really a very good reward: less than what you get doing rewarding dungeons your level with friends...

I would rather say same, or even double, friendliness increase as what you get in a normal run.

Comment

Bump for justice

Comment

Agree for kindness
                    AeonFlux
                    Mage
                    S3 Worg Lair Europe
                    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

i like this...hope it gets more attention

Comment

I agree that having a choice to use your MP attempt or to go just for support with no rewards.
                        Donelda: Kabam S8

Comment

I also agree with this, and the class-specific rewards. Non class items are useless without trading.
                          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                          I do not exist.
                          For real.

Comment

Working...
                          X