Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whips

as theirs a whip event tomoz where do you get the most whips now

as the old tok nm gave u huge amount of whips 3k a week enough for 1 set of rewards to 3k

today i did magic square and gave me a puny 120 whips from 38 chests why isnt the rewards x7 cuz its weekly event

so how do we get enough whips now
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-12-2016, 12:06 PM.

"You get them at the farm" would probably be their response. They done away with the unlimited events for such. They done away with ToK (which is always broke imo). They put them in the R2G at an overprice. Oh yeah, this game's done for.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

R2: "we always put players first" - this slogan always pop up in my mind when it comes to this game dont know why. Maybe cause of the outrageous lie that it was.

Those new setbacks you have know dont surprise me at all. Actually if it was possible they'll have you give balens to take a breath of air, thats what kind of people owners and developers of this game are. You think that you have it bad but at least you've seen better times and benefited from proper events but what about the newcome players? Just imagine if you have to make new hero now, gather whips and develop your stables in those conditions?

Its ok for one game to make changes, add new features but there is limit of how far you should go especially when you still claim that your game is "free to play". Actualy monthly tax games are more free to play than Wartune. At least there you give 10-20 $ monthly and thats it, almost everything else you gain by your game activity and efforts as any game should be. Its alright to have donation system but it should give you just some extras not giving you a total dependency to do so and progress. You cant make set of rules for one game and later change everything to unrecognizable point its just not fair to do so.

Comment

Every new patch the old features keep getting harder to get tinstead of to be easier, I just dont understand the r2's devs logic.
        Guild: <Suicides>
        Nick: NoCash
        BR: 26kk+
        Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Not only whips but Empire crusader they give only 1 per month (i think), imperial seal only in swamp with arqueology, refinement lock was removed and we still need it, elite refinement crystal too...
          Guild: <Suicides>
          Nick: NoCash
          BR: 26kk+
          Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
            Not only whips but Empire crusader they give only 1 per month (i think), imperial seal only in swamp with arqueology, refinement lock was removed and we still need it, elite refinement crystal too...
            The disappearing of the elite crystals is a disaster for many many players. Huge amount of players turn their gear into red without proper refinement because they want to rush leveling. Yes, we can warn players (wich we do) but once the gear is red it is too late now. In the old system you could get the elite crystals to refine (wich took months) but it was possible.
            Now? It is impossible, how can you make a change in a game wich makes someting elemental like refinement of gear impossible? I cannot believe the thing the developers have done.

And for the whips. It was sad enough that the whips spend on upgrading special mounts didn't count for event (so nobody did) but now whips are so hard to get that it isn't even worth the trouble to get them (when you leveled the stables high enough it takes too much whips). The developpers killed the stables basically.

I must say that since the last patch the game isn't as fun anymore than before the patch. The game screams "buy balens" where this must be a choice. VIP? I stopped it, Spirit? I stopped it. VIP was worthed because of some advantages but now? VIP allone isn't enough, you practicly need to spend more to gain some advantages (because other cashers do with the perks during battles).
            So, there is no point for me to spend another dime to this game unless they roll back some of the changes they made.

Comment

Working...
            X