Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

******** and Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******** and Wartune

Is Diosaga same as wartune?

After looking it up on YouTube, it seems to be the same game but with a different name. it doesn't surprise me; there are other Wartune websites other than the Chinese one and our own. I didn't think i would see one with a different name though.
    In-Game Name: Drayga
    Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
    Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
    Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

same game with different names and publishers

p.s. if i not wrong ******** will be in USA publishing , check dotmmo site
      Last edited by akirayama0ka; 12-07-2012, 09:56 AM.
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

i surely dont think USA.....i was playing on that server for almost a month...i noticed the english is VERY VERY BAD

Comment

but this game has more updates

Comment

the games is surely wartune. but why they change the name ?

wartune really popular right now.

Comment

its normal for browser game. when 1 game got high rate, other publisher want some $ goes to their pocket too. only need to buy license from game developer, and try not to conflict with other publisher with same game.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                its normal for browser game. when 1 game got high rate, other publisher want some $ goes to their pocket too. only need to buy license from game developer, and try not to conflict with other publisher with same game.
                but if i am a developer game,like 7road, i dont like my names game is changed like that.

7road have patent and copyright isnt it?

unless 7road have permitted that publisher to change the games name

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                  but if i am a developer game,like 7road, i dont like my names game is changed like that.

It depends on the licensing contract between the two companies.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

are that's plagiat??

Comment

******** is translated over to English by a Malaysia publisher that has a development studio as well from what I've been told. So won't have content the same way as Wartune does or will have similar events, or similar release patterns.

Wartune under the name Wartune is developed by 7road the creator of the game, and all the english publishers using Wartune as the name will have same events and content releases.

There is also the French and German Wartune called Demon Slayer. And the Portuguese version called Legend Online.
                      Last edited by Daehawk; 05-05-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post

Patents and Copyright laws are much different in China then in US for online stuff. A vast majority of the online games are just the same games re-written by someone else and use the exact same look and systems with a few changes here and there. The company that they stole it from will then go and take things from their game that they added to it re-writing the additions to add to their game as well as they see the faults that their game might of had by viewing the other game and seeing the interesting changes they did.

Comment

Actually there are at least three version available through Facebook.

This one is WartuneEu (R2 games), then there is Wartune (Proficient City) and ********( MMog.asia).

They are all different publishers, running the same game but with some slight differences.
                          Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-05-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

To bad Proficient City Wartune is all friggen PDT TIME >_<
                            Game: Wartune
                            Server: 2 Edena Village
                            Class: Mage
                            Name: Mary Magdalene
                            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                            Flying with the fishes,
                            Or maybe in the Ocean,
                            swimming with the pigeons,
                            See my world is Different.

Comment

im playing ********, it is same game but have some different, and all server is in GMT+8 format, in our language is oceanic server. and in this game, you can make you friend or buddy VIP for period time.
                              We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

Working...
                              X