Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky Exchange (Frost Horn I - Ancient Beast Shard)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Exchange (Frost Horn I - Ancient Beast Shard)

No mount in the Rare Items list.... seriously??? And the price of the special mount on straight exchange has been put up. There is no end to the damned cheek of these people.
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

and ppl keep spending on luck exchange even thou theirs no mount in rare drops

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
      No mount in the Rare Items list.... seriously??? And the price of the special mount on straight exchange has been put up. There is no end to the damned cheek of these people.
      I am not saying it's correct, but the price is probably higher because it is a +600 mount vs. the normal +500 that has been coming out lately in events.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        and ppl keep spending on luck exchange even thou theirs no mount in rare drops
        Yes this is happening on our server too - bizarre behaviour.
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          I am not saying it's correct, but the price is probably higher because it is a +600 mount vs. the normal +500 that has been coming out lately in events.
          My main point is that the mount does not appear in the Rare Items list of the lucky exchange. I hope that is a mistake and will be corrected quickly.
          FireAndIce
          Mage +112m
          Ancients guild
          Gamerocks S8

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
            My main point is that the mount does not appear in the Rare Items list of the lucky exchange. I hope that is a mistake and will be corrected quickly.
            I hope this is a mistake but I have feeling it isn't. They probably realized how easy people got the last mount and now are trying to make up for that by wanting you to cash more to get it this time.

Comment

dude.
              they moved the mount to the not rare items.
              it means they increased the drop rate slightly. and the rare drop can give you extra 10 more horns, means you will have more chance on getting it.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ah, now i understand the outrage.
                cashers who bought the shards complained because no chance for mount every 30 exchange.
                for free players who only get 10 free shards, it didnt bother me at all lol.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  dude.
                  they moved the mount to the not rare items.
                  it means they increased the drop rate slightly. and the rare drop can give you extra 10 more horns, means you will have more chance on getting it.
                  No, it is a severe nerf to the drop rate.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  ah, now i understand the outrage.
                  cashers who bought the shards complained because no chance for mount every 30 exchange.
                  for free players who only get 10 free shards, it didnt bother me at all lol.
                  Yes, instead of being nearly guaranteed within 2 or 3 lucky exchanges, it will now be nearly impossible for anyone to get, but hey, now free players have a 1 in a million chance, so it's all good.
                  S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                  1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                  EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                  Lukoi

Comment

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that they changed the drop rate, after so many people got the shrimp for free (or multiple ones even). It is weird they didn't leave it in the rare items and just change the frequency, but like Arlad said, most of us really won't care since we don't get more than 10 tries.

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                      No, it is a severe nerf to the drop rate.
                      idk, i saw 2 free players got the mount in my server today.

Yes, instead of being nearly guaranteed within 2 or 3 lucky exchanges, it will now be nearly impossible for anyone to get, but hey, now free players have a 1 in a million chance, so it's all good.
                      statistically speaking, 0.0001% is infinitely better than 0%

Comment

Working...
                      X