r2 scams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 scams

whay r2 give some players lots of free balens ???????
    a yeah just to get all players to spent more money on the game to get a contest with that player with lots balans who gets from r2 freee
    r2 only think about money no about happy players and fair play !!!!!
    when i find out that I felt cheated
    and now r2 get to us new patch 6.3 more stupid stuff and more spender events
    and for that I stopped playing this game
    good luck with new patch r2 and good bya
    Last edited by R267130281; 12-14-2016, 12:31 PM. Reason: language

Who does R2 give free balens to? Your imaginary friend?
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

It's babies like you that made things for the free player impossible. So what if we get free balens. I just stock them away and spend them if I want to speed up my blitzes (when crunched for time). I don't play very much like before because I know of the stuff that happened ever since 5.1 made its ugly head known. Instead of complaining that we get free things that would make them think otherwise, and ultimately nerf in the future, how about concentrating on the s*expletive* that is happening like the bugs and horrendous lag we've been getting since then. Throughout my careful testing, I have found a few problems with the game (performance wise) that I am still shaking a stick at with each day I made a report. Other players are doing the same thing as well. Whether R2 wants to hear us or not, we play this game for the other things like friends.

Yes, I understand we got the stupid stuff and more spender events, but as long there are Cliffords (the big red dogs) spending within the Puppy Bowl (as most of us are in), there will be no end to such in sight.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

you actually understand he was saying?? i was lost from the first sentence lol

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
          you actually understand he was saying?? i was lost from the first sentence lol
          Took me a few reads. Just hoping my assumption was the ticket.

Comment

I think he was talking about the rumor that R2 sets up shill accounts with lots of balens to make whales spend more. Kind of a ridiculous complaint, since even if it's true, it mostly only impacts the top spenders, and has little relevance to the free or minor cash players. The whales will demolish them either way.

Comment

Even if that was true, I wouldn't mind free balens any day. As long as my and my wife's accounts do not hit the ban chopping block for having "illegal balens" that we don't know about, we are good.
              Last edited by Meikura001; 12-16-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X