best guild reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best guild reward

there is reward for best guild's master, pegasus, i dont know if it is that way but it should be 1 pegasus to a guild cuz they changed the guild master for 2nd pegasus!...

The horse only lasted for 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tandera4224 View Post
      there is reward for best guild's master, pegasus, i dont know if it is that way but it should be 1 pegasus to a guild cuz they changed the guild master for 2nd pegasus!...
      i dont wanna pegasus as well, why guild master take top mount, why only he? who won GB? GL solo? no, all guild but only guild master take top mount for what rewards, for spend 200k gold to create guild? so if u up this theme i wanna say, that no mount ot mount to random guildmate (who was in battle) must be given after last round
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
        i dont wanna pegasus as well, why guild master take top mount, why only he? who won GB? GL solo? no, all guild but only guild master take top mount for what rewards, for spend 200k gold to create guild? so if u up this theme i wanna say, that no mount ot mount to random guildmate (who was in battle) must be given after last round
        dont talk like that.try to be guild master and build your own guild.

you will know how hard to build a big and good guild.Guild leader have to buy ballen so much and farm gold so much in order to gather many other member join with his guild.

if you think guild leader just depend on 200k gold? you are total wrong. i bet guild leader like that only can build guild lvl 3 at max.

in fact,guild leader contribution is highest.and you know it what that means.

admit it,you just jealous

Comment

Guild leader has to be online a lot or else people will lose faith and quit guild also. It's a big sacrifice of time.

Comment

It is an Alicorn, not a Pegasus. Just saying.
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by deioped View Post
              Guild leader has to be online a lot or else people will lose faith and quit guild also. It's a big sacrifice of time.
              I've seen top guilds where the AGMs do more than the GMs.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                It is an Alicorn, not a Pegasus. Just saying.
                i'd rather call it pegacorn, or unisus.

btt,
                like in real life, the one get highest praise when you done job well is top management. and its not easy to be there. its hard to manage lots of people with each behaviour and style to work well.

Comment

Being guild leader is very hard work, you just cannot please everyone.

Comment

as a GL myself. it is really hard. communicating with other guilds, ensuring guild stabilization(in terms of members so that no fight) be online at least 12 hours a day. contribute more than 2m a day etc

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
                      as a GL myself. it is really hard. communicating with other guilds, ensuring guild stabilization(in terms of members so that no fight) be online at least 12 hours a day. contribute more than 2m a day etc
                      You need to have sun shines to, go out and breath fresh air.
                      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
                        contribute more than 2m a day etc
                        I didn't know you need to contribute more than 2million gold a day to be guild leader.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          I didn't know you need to contribute more than 2million gold a day to be guild leader.
                          He's just kidding, you cant earn 2MIL per day.
                          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Lol, Its just as hard, sometimes harder to be an Assistant Guild Master sometimes though. I think alot of these people's point is that the Guild Master can't do it alone. I dont like the fact that the Therion-Sand Rider has a +150 to all stats though when the best any non guild leader can accomplish at the moment is a +50 to all stats from the Royal Steed from the Arena Shop after reaching crusader which takes a while without using double honor scrolls every battle grounds. As an Assistant Guild Master I take it upon myself to do whatever I can to help the guild, today our guild master had some business to attend to and I stepped up during the guild war today to help direct/lead our guild into battle, I also take pride in saying I do my best to try and keep relations with other guilds as best as I can. No guild can survive without people willing to take the helm when they are needed. Maybe in the future they will nerf the therion sand rider and add in a 1 week buff for the #1 guild that way those who contributed to the guild getting there are able to have something more to show for it.
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
                            X