Boss/Mini boss/Mobs Drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss/Mini boss/Mobs Drop

i know alot of players here has noticed the lag after 2-3 runs in a dungeon, i im using a laptop to play the game so it's normal for me to lag. so my suggestion is the drops boss/mini boss/ or mobs should directly go to the inventory or mail if full. thanks more power and god bless.

Well thing is i am using a laptop 90% of my online time and i have never experienced Lag on a mass scale
    maybe on a small scale which will reduce in 1 or 2 mins but on a scale enough to make me DC? No never

the small problem in ur suggestion is that true i accept its quite good but its only apply-able in campaign since MPD is team work battle

if u lag and the mobs go to us mail then ur friends will get the same and if that happens its double reward

in campaign even if u DC u can come back anytime
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I always play with laptop and lag when my connection act up like a snail --"
      So, have you check your connection?
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

There is a general confusion going on here. Lag gets used for any kind of "slowness". Though that can happen, most players are experiencing "Flash bloat" which tends to happen quite a bit. Refreshing neutralizes most of this.

Comment

yeah that's what's happening to me. the "flash boat". im refreshing the game most of the time. ""

Comment

I get really bad fps on my laptop and have to refresh fairly often. This doesn't last long though and a reboot usually gives me about 45minutes till I need to reboot again. Guild battle there is nothing I can do and within 5-10minutes i lock up to like 1fps.

Sometimes on boss fights, and all the time on world boss things will suddenly rush and like 2 turns will pass in a second and boss will get a double hit on me or something.

Comment

Well personal opinion is

get a new laptop
              win 7
              intel core processor

thats what i got and GvG i can pilot 2 accounts or more if i wanted
              i am a former player of CS so i can play more than 1 accounts

well if ur laptop is in top condition and ur still lagging then it only means 1 thing

ur net connection is slow and weak
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i don't lag but i like the idea of having rewards sent to you automatically instead of needing to click on it.

Comment

Working...
                X