Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Just a simple request about gems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24978087
    started a topic Just a simple request about gems!

Just a simple request about gems!

So here's my suggestion.......we can upgrade and convert our gems but why not allow us to DEsynthesize or break gems down???

I think this could be a solid game mechanic that everyone would use and benefit from as a whole (Also if you guys decided you could make it cost balens to do it.)

Here's an example for those who aren't quite following what I'm posting/suggesting:

EXAMPLE:

You happen to find a lvl 6 Block Gem from the Mystery shop (lucky you!) but you desperately need more magic or physical defense. SO, if you were able to break down gems or desynthesize them you could break that lvl 6 gem up into 4 lvl 5 gems. Then since we already will have the convert option you can turn them into whatever you would like them to be.

Now for those of you who say this would be way to good or would break the game as of the 13th we will be able to make any gem into anything we want it to be via a small converting fee. Imo, the convert all feature is WAY more broken than what I'm suggesting. Feel free to leave thoughts about this as I'm curious if anyone else has thought about this as well.

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Well i agree on this idea but i feel it should be for the gold not for balens
    since we convert and synthesize with gold we should also deconstruct with the same currency

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    because after breaking it down to lv4, you can convert it into another gems. after maint on 13th.

Leave a comment:

• zacevetob
    replied
    well making a bigger gem cost coins so why shouldnt a breaking down of one cost coins?

Leave a comment:

• R24978087
    replied
    I agree completely about it being free but I also know I'd pay balens for something like this too. What do you guys think is a fair cost for something like this?

Here's just an example:

Lvl 3 100k
    Lvl 4 250K
    Lvl 5 500k
    Lvl 6 1000k

Leave a comment:

• Medras
    replied
    I do think this idea could work out rather nicely, however I feel that making it balens only would be the wrong decision. There are already too many things that one can only get and/or do with balens. I think the idea is fair enough without the use of balens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X