Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Green Astrals - To sell or use for upgrading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Astrals - To sell or use for upgrading?

Hi All,

As the title says..

Just wanna know if its better to sell the green ones and just gather the blue ones and higher for leveling your main astrals? Or would it be more cost-efficient to also use the green ones for upgrading your main astrals?

this is in the premise that you are simply upgrading your astrals and is no longer hunting/searching for orange ones..

Sold it!
    Better search for blue astral rather that feeding astral with green one
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

sell it..

blue = 30exp
      green = 10exp

better use blues to feed astrals

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
        sell it..

blue = 30exp
        green = 10exp

better use blues to feed astrals
        True, but chances of us getting blue has been getting more and more difficult lately..

Comment

1,000,000 gold gets you 2000 exp and 600astral points under normal conditions. <---- If you sell green astrals.
          1,000,000 gold gets you 3000 exp and 250 astral points under normal conditions. <---- If you use green astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by R23960191 View Post
            1,000,000 gold gets you 2000 exp and 600astral points under normal conditions. <---- If you sell green astrals.
            1,000,000 gold gets you 3000 exp and 250 astral points under normal conditions. <---- If you use green astrals.
            How did you come up with thi
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I dont know if that is accurate, but you certainly will get more exp, but far less points if you use the green astrals. Selling them lets you dig deeper for Yellow astrals and build up star points, but you sacrifice some experience. Once you have the yellow astrals you want I dont see a reason to sell green astrals.

Comment

my 500k give me 250+ SP and 3k exp for astral , what kinda of jinx did u have ? |
                and its ALL BLUE ! (sanji) dont mind me :P
                i use all blue to feed astral
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Originally posted by R23960191 View Post
                  wow.. yah, how did u come up w this? but it kinda makes sense bro..

Comment

You get both more exp and more points cause the money you use to sell can be used to get more attempts at blue astrals. Selling a green is basically getting another attempt.

Comment

Point is, if you're wanting to earn star points faster, sell the green until everything is blue then start selling the blue when you earn more pink/purple/whatever color the next color is.
                      At the same time, your equipped astrals will starve while you're getting more star points looking for a chance to get the gold astrals.

Entirely up to you how you want to work it. Each collection costs 4k gold if you just simply click on the first button which will ultimately cost you 28 million gold (if you're REAL unlucky and the other buttons don't light up) to get 7k star points so you may buy one of the top grade astrals yourself.

As for me, I feed my astrals everything. I'll collect the green leaving the blue behind until I start getting more of the next color/grade astrals then I'll start collecting the blue ones and feeding those to my equipped astrals so they get nice and fat. When I run out of gold to buy more astrals, I just collect the remaining ones and feed those to my equipped astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by krait27 View Post
                        Hi All,

As the title says..

Just wanna know if its better to sell the green ones and just gather the blue ones and higher for leveling your main astrals? Or would it be more cost-efficient to also use the green ones for upgrading your main astrals?

this is in the premise that you are simply upgrading your astrals and is no longer hunting/searching for orange ones..
                        seriously u eat astrals even not for searching better, but just for astra points, so my opinion nvm eat or not to eat green astra, if u hard to pick up orange astra, u very need in astra points
                        class balance ****
                        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Working...
                        X