Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wall of Shame - Frigga wearers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall of Shame - Frigga wearers

Deboneman, Wing, darquecallie... Please add to the list of shameful players that choose to wear friggas to bed. They are hurting all of us in Titan Temple and should be ashamed of themselves.

Players are not responsible for the game's faulty designs.

Comment

It doesn't matter how many players one may list, the biggest one on the shame wall should be 7Road/ProCity for even designing something like this.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It's not the players fault, and ofcourse they have frigga, it gives them more br.

It would help if they take of eud skills, that doesnt hurt the br, but even so, to do so every night, i can understand they wont do that.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

its not their fault if they want to keep using frigga and this trend start only after this patch, wonder why? because you wont find many who will understand how hard TT for us a mere mortal unlike them big wallet players,and not many willing to help by not using frigga simple as that, they just didnt want others to catch up. remember the old times when whale are willing to help like onimad,athena etc, still thankfull for all other who not using frigga though and as for other who still persistent i can call you a cupcake ( i know R2 gonna censored this).

Comment

Working...
          X